The Coaching Search Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMyjestic

Oct 6, 2017
Chip Kelly signed a contract but we didn’t announce it because we wanted to take the pressure off of Randy Shannon for the FSU game and also because there was a clause which allowed Kelly to interview for other jobs and also we couldn’t announce anything due to his buyout clause with the 49ers and also Kelly was leveraging both sides only to sign a $4m/contract with UCLA.....
Kelly signed with UCLA bro!!

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Need that coach ASAP.

@AndrewSpiveyGC: Copeland leaves the #Gators class

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
With all the de-commits and an already thin roster, the AA may settle for a "recruiter" like Taggart in a desperate play to re-build numbers.

What a disaster.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
I'm bummed out enough but man I feel awful for all the other fans and the young athletes who will have to suffer for the terrible leadership exhibited by the AA over the last 8 years.

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
This could get ugly, wait it's been ugly a while now, nothing new carry on

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
This could get ugly, wait it's been ugly a while now, nothing new carry on
If they go with taggart strong or mullen its gonna be nasty. As it should. Stricklins seat should be scorching hot if this happens.

MooseSmack

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
For goodness sakes give the Bell/Matthews crap a rest one is a junior college coach and the other is a radio commentator locally. Listen to what your saying.. This is The SEC. Not 3 mothers School of the blind. Good grief!!

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
I'm just glad that our next coach won't decline a penalty for 3rd&5 instead of 2nd & 16, won't take a T.O. to call the most obvious fake punt ever, won't forget we didn't make a 1st down necessitating a Hail Mary against the 0-8 SEC Vols, won't retain his incompetent OC and S.T./T.E. coach, won't cry in post game interviews, won't toss a quality QB for LDR, won't market BBQ sauce amidst a crappy season, and won't LIE ABOUT DEATH THREATS.

Good God, I'm pissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.