Justin Fields decides to remain a leghumper

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Well said, rog. If he’s as good as advertised, I hope Mullen gives Corral the keys to the car and doesn’t look back. I hope he’s open to playing a True Freshmen at QB if he’s the best guy for the job.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
A reminder of what Corral can do in the pocket. Watch him juke a couple rushers and throw a perfect strike off the back foot at 0:18. This kid is extremely gifted.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The WRs we have and the WRs committing must love watching those replays. And what better recruiting tool to attract OLs? Make extra sure Corral feels wanted. Make him useful to us. Why not?

Keene-Flint

Nov 3, 2017
A reminder of what Corral can do in the pocket. Watch him juke a couple rushers and throw a perfect strike off the back foot at 0:18. This kid is extremely gifted.

Thanks for that '78, it looms like Maty Ice has enough wheels to make it work...

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Dak Prescott and Nick Fitzgerald were both 3 star recruits, right?

Put a 3 star QB like them into a Mullen offense with 4/5 star RBs, OL, and WRs, I think we'd get pretty impressive offensive production, right?

What 5 stars? Just curious...

GatorShea

Feb 10, 2016
If Corral doesn't come here and Fields laughs in our face, as I believe he will when Corral doesn't come here, there will be a contingent of fans pissed. I can see Fields playing us in order for us to lose our recruiting edge and keep the Sh.itheads in the driver's seat in the east.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014

Looks pretty quick and elusive to me. Throws well under pressure. I don’t care what anyone else says, I wanna see him in O&B!

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
If he holds off signing early, as he said he would,..not a good sign.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Delusional.

It doesnt matter, we are looking elsewhere anyway and he wont sign.
It might not. He's a pro-type passer. I also think you're being selfishly stubborn if you think he can't make a positive impact in Mullen's offense. Stupid is probably a better word to describe.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He might not. He's a pro-type pssser. I also think you're being selfishly stubborn if you think he can't make a positive impact in Mullen's offense. Stupid is probably a better word to describe.
I think he is a great passing QB. So was Leak.

But Mullinz has no idea what to do with one.

We would be better off w a Josh Whatever his name was type QB like Mullinz brought in the 2005 class.

Last edited:

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I think he is a great passing QB. So was Leak.

Bit Mullinz has no idea what to do with one.

We would be better off w a Josh Whatever his name was type QB like Mullinz brought in the 2005 class.
Go back and look at Sas' post. Prescott posted great passing numbers in 2015 when asked. Mullen either needs a big-athlete running option or to impress upon Corral the need to add weight in the gym.

Would I rather have an all-in-one option like Fields? Who wouldn't?

DarksideGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 8, 2017

Thanks for this 78...I’m with you in that this kid looks dynamic. Is there anyway he get kidnap those wrs?
As long as he doesn’t get on the Grier bulk up plan, we have hope.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks for this 78...I’m with you in that this kid looks dynamic. Is there anyway he get kidnap those wrs?
As long as he doesn’t get on the Grier bulk up plan, we have hope.

He’s working 5* Jalen Hall. We’re a dark horse.

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
The question is if Mullen is serious about Corral then that means he would have to design an offense around his arm. If Mullen stays after him and gets him to sign on signing day then I would be VERY optimistic about an actual down field passing game. Otherwise, it means he's going to go after dink & dunk sideline throwers and we will be in for a VERY long Mullen tenure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.