Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
It’s not like we’re gonna get a lot of other interest and it’s not like south Alabama doesn’t know what they’re talking about

gatorkev85

Nov 24, 2015
Question do recruits get to receive a pair of Jordan's when they visit or would that be a violation? If so that is why we are getting the talent on campus.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Yep, pretty much proves that the staff that Mullen assembled SUCKS at recruiting. Now we’ll have to see Fsu rack up at their camp this weekend just like Scum did. Mullen is proving the unthinkable, that’s he’s actually a worse recruiter than Mac.

giphy.gif

First we hired Mullinz and I was like:
giphy.gif

Then he got off the plane doing the Chomp and I was like:
giphy.gif

Then he hired all his MSU cronies and I was like
giphy.gif

Then I check in 7 months later and now I'm like:
CarefulDetailedHaddock-size_restricted.gif

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
We’ve still got some summer left to keep on trying new ideas. Lemonade stand, car wash, pool party, petting zoo. The list is endless![/QUOTE]

Yeah, the list is endless of staff sitting on listless ends.

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
For those who don't get the reference, it's a scene from Falling Down. It's a must-see and I demand everyone watch it in the next week and then report back to me.

This is all I got from the reference.

giphy.webp

leogator

May 5, 2018
Kane Taylor 6'3", 290 visited yesterday. He was a highly rated DT recruit out of Clearwater for the 17 class. Got into trouble with the law but had the charges dropped. Is a 2019 JUCO product. I am assuming a DE in the 3-4. Don't be surprised if he ends up in this class.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Playing devils advocate here...would FNL be a failure if Richardson was the only get but he turned out to be a great QB for a couple years?

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Playing devils advocate here...would FNL be a failure if Richardson was the only get but he turned out to be a great QB for a couple years?

if he ended up as a good qb on a crap team then ... yes.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Well damn...not even a minute level of optimism...love it

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016

First or second team All American great, then yeah. Only thing is he’s likely not starting till 2022 maybe.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Well the Jones boys are gonna get at least a year if not two prob 2023 if he redshirts

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.