Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

leogator

May 5, 2018
Conversely we got eaten up my Mizzou's defense who used penetration against us with undersized but quick DTs.
Penetration is always good if you can get it. It totally disrupts the play. We just did not get it against Missouri. I hate to use cliches but they wanted it more than us. Plus the quick passing attack totally neutralized our pass rush.

Last edited:

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
And two years from now, the whole board will be wondering why we can't stop the fvkking run, still, and can't set the edge, still.
In the beginning of the year Slaton and Conliffe were starting. I think the staff really wanted to go heavy, but those guys just aren't any good. Slaton should probably move back to the offensive line. And Conliffe plays way too lazy to get on the field for a coach like Mullen. However it is concerning that they aren't after those body types in recruiting.

And you're right, we were thin up front, but for some reason teams never stayed committed to the power run game against us. But the edges were on VJ. And that's probably why teams started running and throwing at him whenever they got a chance. That guy's anticipation and discipline is horrendous. He gave up a touchdown nearly every game because he was either too early or too late to the play. That really hurt us on the outside.

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
We’re looking at a situation where a good offense is gonna get hamstrung by a weak defense, an inversion of the past decade that will come with its own brand of frustration if dan and the guys don’t get it sorted on the DL and defensive backfield.
Doesn't hurt Oklahoma. I watched them beat West Virginia by playing no defense at all.

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
This feels like a troll to me. I don't know. Bama undershirt and chucky doll. Come on, man!
I'm too lazy to look, but maybe you'll remember, the last kid who was parading around with the Chucky doll that ended going somewhere else. This definitely could be a troll job.

Nice catch on the Bama shirt. I didn't even catch that originally.

GatorRaz

Gator Fan in Enemy Territory!!!
Dec 12, 2014
I'm too lazy to look, but maybe you'll remember, the last kid who was parading around with the Chucky doll that ended going somewhere else. This definitely could be a troll job.

Nestra Silva-something to Miami I think.

leogator

May 5, 2018

Cowart, the 5*, #1 player in the nation who struggled to even break the rotation at Auburn. Did the recruiting services really miss the boat on him!!! They don't have categories in their evaluation for work ethic in practice and relentless effort in games.

leogator

May 5, 2018
Last edited:

GatorRaz

Gator Fan in Enemy Territory!!!
Dec 12, 2014
The Nestra Silvera recruitment was a lot different than Cowart IMO. The Cowart recruitment was a shyt show. Just like the Shavar Manuel recruitment. I think Silva was really torn between both schools.
Yeah I agree. Funny thing is that both Cowart and Manuel couldnt make it. Grades or work ethic. Go Gators!

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

I hope this will seal the deal. Didn't we have a 5* DT from UGA flirting with us?

This would help, but how much is anyone's guess.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
We need this kid to stick....and become a star:

Totally agree. One of the most important gets right now. If Pickering flips and we get them both they could both rise very quickly up the depth chart with the current roster. Any word on Pickering?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.