Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

MotownGator

Legacy member
BANNED
Jul 19, 2014
If Durty is happy, Mullens is doing fine. Durty and Donkey are two folks that will only be happy if we get the best of the best. Not some flaky 5* from Cali.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Larry Scott is visiting FSU commit Akeem Dent today (he's a 5-star Corner). THAT would be a flip!!!

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

Those two programs have proven they can bring in one 5-star QB after another....

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Only would have to sit 2 years at either one of those stops.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I bet Law is moist after these two flips. Just need a couple more big guys on the DL and he’ll need a towel

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
The story at the link on the the FSU recruits reactions to the Gator's win is interesting. I knew it would put a good face on it, but, except for Fuller, the recruits really don't seem to be concerned.

The kids that committed to him knew they were committing to a coach with a losing record. So there’s nothing they saw this year that should’ve been completely unexpected. WT is going to get his share of recruits to buy his story, for now. Kids don’t seem to care about W/L in the first year or so. But eventually, he’ll have to perform or that will change. Unfortunately, for now, there are obviously kids who insist on ruining, or at least delaying, their careers following his lead.

We just need to keep doing what we’re doing and build on this momentum.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.