Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
The positive vibes around Sanders and UF is hard to ignore at the moment. Apparently losing Locksley was a big big deal. Plus his mom and brother want him at UF. Oh and his walk-on brother will probably magically earn a scholarship once the ink is dry. I think I’m leaning towards UF pulling this off
I like the idea of offering a shcolly after the ink is dry.

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
I just know with GA doing what they are doing in recruiting and with Bama etc. classes outside the top 10 definitely won't cut it and you need ones in the top 5 many years. That is how Meyer got us where we needed to be.

You won’t find anyone to argue with that. Only point of contention is it may take a couple of years to get there, as opposed to RIGHT NOW!

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

Wonder if this could turn out kinda like the conliffe situation. He was waiting on a bama offer and we swooped in late and he fell in love with us. Has our staff been keeping in touch with this kid?

leogator

May 5, 2018
Wonder if this could turn out kinda like the conliffe situation. He was waiting on a bama offer and we swooped in late and he fell in love with us. Has our staff been keeping in touch with this kid?
Yes very much so. They have been in contact with him for a while. It does help that Bama is full.

Last edited:

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yes very much so. They have been in contact with him for a while. It does help that Bama is full.
So the question is....is Pickering in or are they full for him? Are they yet to process someone out? If they are going to process someone out, would it be either of the two guys we hosted?

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Get him on campus and there is always a "chance" but i don't like the odds of a guy visiting campus only once and that being a OV. That rarely works out in a LOI. But supposedly he prefers the SEC so maybe there is slightly a better chance but i'm not getting my hopes up.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017

giphy.gif

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

Wow! That's an awesome quote! I hope other recruits see that and understand they're truly 'needed' elsewhere. Alabama is simply stockpiling talent with the plan to weed out the players who don't rise to the top. I'd love to see how many "transfers" they have after the playoff ends. As it stands ther're going to sign well over 25 kids in this class. Alabama currently has 24 commits, and will probably take 4 more (their recruiting 'experts' are predicting they'll sign 28). They are either expected to sign or have recent crystal balls in for:

DE Kayvon Thibodeaux
DT Ishmael Sopsher
LB Henry To'oto'o
RB Trey Sanders
OL Evan Neal
LB Nakobe Dean

Last edited:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Found this 'on the internet'. Pretty much breaks down where we should be spending our time recruiting:

upload_2018-12-12_10-2-25.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator