Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If you had any fact or knowledge then it would not be gibberish, but then you are the guy who claimed Seider was not usually assigned south Florida. But I know you have to do backflips being wrong to stay with the group think around here.
You got trapped, fell for it, and can't stop showing your ignorance.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I think we lead for Hunter and sign him on Wed. Fuller is waiting it out and from what I’ve heard he likes UF but mom needs to get on board...I know this will come as a shock but mom did not like butters. Also a lot of rumors that Hunter and fuller do not like each other and unlikely to end up at the same school...which is odd seeing as they are both committed to the clown college and both looking hard at UF

That's not a rumor. They do not like each other. Personally I'd rather get Fuller, but it looks like Hunter is most likely.

Another note: Bama is rumored to start dropping a couple of kids, which is why there is still around 8 CB's for other kids. Their class will probably be 28 or more, so keep an eye out while they play their games/shuffle. They need to start clearing room....and they've already started: highly rated OL just announced transfer from Alabama yesterday (Richie Petitbon, a high 4-star ranked #62 out of HS from the DC area) - probably going to follow Locksley to Maryland as a grad transfer. They are pushing hard for Battle, who I'd love to get considering our Safety board (and roster).

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Any other rumors about the USC Safety that was kicked off the team for underage drinking?

leogator

May 5, 2018
I guess the 'Canes recruiting is going down the chitter. They lost Jarvis Brownlee and Sam Brooks within the last 24 hours, both attributed to Manny Diaz's leaving for Temple.

Oh, I forgot Jaiden Francois, a 2020 4* DB.

Last edited:

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Blake alderman has a thread on Zipperer that’s getting upvoted like crazy. Must be good news

The Miami TE coach wanted both Lakeland kids to leave Lakeland for Miami today - so they'd miss the in-home visit from Mullen. They said, 'no...we'll leave on Friday as previously planned". Something like that (from what I was told).

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That's not a rumor. They do not like each other. Personally I'd rather get Fuller, but it looks like Hunter is most likely.

Another note: Bama is rumored to start dropping a couple of kids, which is why there is still around 8 CB's for other kids. Their class will probably be 28 or more, so keep an eye out while they play their games/shuffle. They need to start clearing room....and they've already started: highly rated OL just announced transfer from Alabama yesterday (Richie Petitbon, a high 4-star ranked #62 out of HS from the DC area) - probably going to follow Locksley to Maryland as a grad transfer. They are pushing hard for Battle, who I'd love to get considering our Safety board (and roster).

Yeah I meant the rumor more to be about them not signing with the same school despite them being committed to the same school for so long. I’d prefer fuller too but I’m fine with either one

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Told an FSU acquaintance about the FSU recruiting obstacles, and he thinks they are going to land a top class. Said the concerns aren’t valid.

:bwahaha:

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
Told an FSU acquaintance about the FSU recruiting obstacles, and he thinks they are going to land a top class. Said the concerns aren’t valid.

You know, I would not laugh just yet. I know everyone here is high on us on many recruits and think will get close to a top 10 finish, but until the ink is dry, they could still out recruit us... which would be utterly pathetic effort if that happens.

Last edited:

BluH2OGtr

May 28, 2016

Sounds like you were talking with my brother in law....that dude always has his head buried in the sand

alcoholica

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You know, I would not laugh just yet. I know everyone here is high on us on many recruits and think will get close to a top 10 finish, but until the ink is dry, they could still out recruit us... which would be utterly pathetic effort if that happens.
It’s not a question of where they land, it’s that he just dismisses that they are even having challenges

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator