Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Let's keep our fingers crossed this kid qualifies...

I saw that, but I never understood how two hand touch showed me anything.

I need alot more than that to call someone the best LB in the country.

Last edited:

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Let's keep our fingers crossed this kid qualifies...

I'm with Swonkey on this one. That didn't tell me anything. The fact that Black worked out at safety on his last visit tells me the dude is a complete freak of an athlete. A 6'4, 230 pound safety? :faint: I'd be shocked if he stays there, but still. Holy shyte!!!

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I'm with Swonkey on this one. That didn't tell me anything. The fact that Black worked out at safety on his last visit tells me the dude is a complete freak of an athlete. A 6'4, 230 pound safety? :faint: I'd be shocked if he stays there, but still. Holy shyte!!!

I’m pretty sure he’s going to be a linebacker. But a safety at that size and that athleticism would be a freak.

Somebody who can move between safety and linebacker like that (at that size) he reminds me a lot of Brian Urlacher.

I haven’t watched a lot of his film so I don’t know if he plays like him. But the size is uncanny.

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I saw that, but I never understood how two hand touch showed me anything..

Well, what it does show you is he knows how position himself to tackle. He looks at the midriff and does not let himself get fooled by the shimmy's and shakes... however, I agree that two hand touch is not the best indicator but, you cannot live tackle in camp drills... He does not look 6'4", 230 to me in that video.. he looks much lighter, maybe 210...

Last edited:

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I’m pretty sure he’s going to be a linebacker. But a safety at that size and that athleticism would be a freak.

Somebody who can move between safety and linebacker like that (at that size) he reminds me a lot of Brian Urlacher.

I haven’t watched a lot of his film so I don’t know if he plays like him. But the size is uncanny.
Cam Chancellor - 6'3" 225lb - but he was a full grown man, this kid Black is still growing. Linebacker, as you said.

jaywalker72

Founding Member
Current Status: Dumper
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Read Will Sammon’s feature on Elam in The Athletic - so good - definitely increases interest in having him here as the article discusses his work ethic and technical excellence.

Also, it didn’t sound like Elam was certain for anyone nor did it imply Florida is out for Elam, for the pittance that is worth.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Read Will Sammon’s feature on Elam in The Athletic - so good - definitely increases interest in having him here as the article discusses his work ethic and technical excellence.

Also, it didn’t sound like Elam was certain for anyone nor did it imply Florida is out for Elam, for the pittance that is worth.
clicked on the link, but.....

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Was it injury? I thought it was because he sucked at OLB and playing middle of the field was easier with his safety background.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

I don’t really remember that well but having lived in the area during that time I thought him playing bad at OLB was the narrative but yeah don’t quote me on that either

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb