Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Huge get and it’s a sigh of relief if Elam goes elsewhere...I like us getting both but it wouldn’t be the end of the world if Elam gets a bag from UGA
Probably why we are pushing hard for Dent and Jay. Elam isn’t tipping his hat either way and we aren’t going to sell ourselves short.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
That’s always a good plan especially with 18 yr old kids

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Oregon insider and a national recruiting expert with 97% all time accuracy both just put crystal ball predictions in for Chris Steele to Florida. Rumblings that he did sign on the last day of ESP. We will find out Saturday but it would be mullens first 5 Star.

From What I read they are working Dent as well. Can you imagine TWO 5* corners?

I can dream right?

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
Dent was named a Palm Beach County POY a couple of weeks ago and reaffirmed his intention to go to FSU. However, some suspicions in SFla that he may be wavering. Would be a great flip.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

I can dream right?
It's not inconceivable. Dent is more important. And the safety from DC. We need to decimate Five and Seven U's class.

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
See, I told yah. Its gonna happen gonna land some d linemen. Sounds like we're working this kid hard!!

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017

I can dream right?

Absolutely. I think Steele is probably already signed. If the Gators signed Dent, I'd also love to see us make a run at Cross and try to convince Elam to play safety for us. I think the latter has the potential to be a great one. Unfortunately his heart seems set on corner and who could blame him? But with his size, speed and ball skills I think he would be perfect at safety.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
See, I told yah. Its gonna happen gonna land some d linemen. Sounds like we're working this kid hard!!

You took that feeling away from that interview? I took the exact opposite. Sounds like he didn't really know the interviewer was Gator based until the interviewer had to specifically mention the Gators to him. Then it seemed like he was just being courteous and nice by talking nice about the Gators. Until the interviewer even mentioned us, he wasn't even thinking or speaking about us.

I don't think this guy will be a Gator.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Yeah ... good to see our coaches are working hard and turning over every single rock. Hopefully, it works out. Sounds like it is working out for DBs. Just hope we get some good news on the DL.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
There's a thread on 247 titled " were in 5th for moore". Idk what's being said on the thread but the title seemed pretty self explanatory.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
His words above in the tweeted interview seem to tell the whole story. I would even say it sounds more like Honorable Mention with the way Moore says it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.