Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
Yeah, Elam, MAR, and 2 more 4* DL would make this an outstanding class. Sadly, it isn't looking good for getting 4* DL. At best I think we find a couple of solid 3*.

I think we get the transfers from Louisville and ucla, but what the hell do I know

Last edited:

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I think Wells has been on transfer watch all year. Wouldn't be shocked at all.....there's really not much of a role for him anymore.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Being in the sunshine state atmosphere ought to rekindle his fiery enthusiasm. Could become a much needed
leader on defense.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Yeah, you guys missed the point on Bogle completely. He is critical to Bama’s ability to sign an extra recruit. If he won’t gray shirt and Bama still wants him, that could open up an opportunity with a SDE.
You're right, I did miss the point.........(though I still think he's stupid if he gray shirts).

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

leogator

May 5, 2018
You guys are aware that Ira Henry out of St Louis is coming to visit this weekend, 6'5", 320#? Are we recurring him as an OL or DL? He's a 2-way player. I am thinking OL but maybe we're telling him we need him at DT for the first couple of years. He looks ready to play OT for us.

Last edited:

MADGator

This space intentionally left blank
Jan 28, 2015
So I get off work, walk out to the ol’ 4Runner and check in to the GCMB for recruiting news. I was like, “Yes!! three pages of news! Hopefully there’ll be a couple of posts actually about recruiting!”

To know this place is to love this place.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
You guys are aware that Ira Henry out of St Louis is coming to visit this weekend, 6'5", 320#? Are we recurring him as an OL or DL? He's a 2-way player. I am thinking OL but maybe we're telling him we need him at DT for the first couple of years. He looks ready to play OT for us.

I didn’t know he is a 2-way player. Maybe that’s why we are recruiting him. I can’t believe we’d be going after another o-lineman.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Any word on the safety from USC?
Wait we were pursuing that kid from usc? Steele’s good friend right? I’ll see if I can find anything

Edit: Bubba bolden was reinstated by USC after 1 year, shortening a 2 year suspension. No news if he decides to transfer though. Doubt he’d get a waiver either way. He’s very good friends with Chris Steele.

USC also has a grad transfer high 4 star safety in Ykili Ross that left after this last semester. No updates on him since September though.

Last edited:

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Wait we were pursuing that kid from usc? Steele’s good friend right? I’ll see if I can find anything
Went quiet during the summer I think. Once the Steele talk stopped, I think people thought we were out for him. Never came back up

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.