Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
I really don’t follow closely, but one of the Dwag beat writers sounded like it was a done deal to them on the radio yesterday evening.
I also don’t believe that. They have Campbell and Stevenson, 5 stars, at corner already, plus divaad Wilson, dj Daniel, and nadab Jospeh, all highly rated cbs. He doesn’t want to play safety so there’s no defined playing time for him any time soon. Plus those fvkkers are clearly lying to kids and rubbing players the wrong way. I liken kids going to Georgia like blowing your tax return on some gadget. It’s the irrational short sighted thing to do because they’re the hip program right now.

Also the funny part about Divaad was that he was a middle of the pack 3 star when committed to Florida. The second he decommitts and commits to Georgia he became a 4 star/top 250 in the country. He was at one point in the 600’s nationally

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I really don’t follow closely, but one of the Dwag beat writers sounded like it was a done deal to them on the radio yesterday evening.
He isn't even close to a lock. He might be a lock for Ugly with scUM next and us a distant third.

He also isn't really a need, at all.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
He isn't even close to a lock. He might be a lock for Ugly with scUM next and us a distant third.

He also isn't really a need, at all.
Slevin, remind me of all the secret commits you said were landing on Dec 19 and how many landed.

Off the top of my head:
Thibodeaux
Ika
Sanders
Stevenson
Hunter
Bogle
Battle

I feel like there was a receiver or two and more linemen.

Last edited:

AnObfuscator

Lifetime Member
Nov 20, 2017
Florida Gators recruiting mailbag: January 10th edition | GatorCountry.com

Summary of Spivey

Pickering: no, OV to Ole Miss and Bammer only

Transfers: just Greenard (question was this semester though)

Bubba Bolden: staying at USC

Smith Vilbert: maybe. Penn State battle

Fuller: no. Mom not even visiting.

Jay: no

Arjei: could lose him to Clowns. edit: last OV to Clowntown, not this w/e

MAR: Barn leads, then Penn State, UF, SCUM.

Staff: Mullinz gonna keep em all.

Sounds like a repeat last year. Good ESD, fade down the stretch, strikeout on NSD, finish 11-15.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Sounds like a repeat last year. Good ESD, fade down the stretch, strikeout on NSD, finish 11-15.
Two DL would be great. One is ok.

I don't think we even have safeties in the hopper. I guess they like what they have with Taylor and Stiner. :lmao2:

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Slevin, remind me of all the secret commits you said were landing on Dec 19 and how many landed.

Off the top of my head:
Thibodeaux
Ika
Sanders
Stevenson
Hunter
Bogle
Battle

I feel like there was a receiver or two and more linemen.
None of that is true. Living on a planet occupied by just you. Feel free to comb through my posts though. I’ve never seen anyone make up the most random crap in all my life and expect to not be corrected on it.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Will Sammon of "The Athletic" wrote on article yesterday on Greenard. Since it is a pay site, I'll share what he said,

1. The injury to his wrist was torn ligaments. That's why he was out for the year.

2. Even though out for the year, he was constantly coaching the young guys. He took on the role of a team leader. He's been team captain the last 2 seasons.

3. While he could get a medical redshirt for last season, he isn't seeking one. His plan is to be a one and done anyway.

4. His spot isn't guaranteed. The staff really likes Moon but Moon does need to add weight. The 2 will battle it out for Polite's spot next season. According to Sammon, prior to Greenard's transfer, Moon was "the only viable option to replace Polite."

5. Grantham has no idea what to do with Chatfield. He could play Polite's spot or Zuniga's. He doesn't know.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I also don’t believe that. They have Campbell and Stevenson, 5 stars, at corner already, plus divaad Wilson, dj Daniel, and nadab Jospeh, all highly rated cbs. He doesn’t want to play safety so there’s no defined playing time for him any time soon. Plus those fvkkers are clearly lying to kids and rubbing players the wrong way. I liken kids going to Georgia like blowing your tax return on some gadget. It’s the irrational short sighted thing to do because they’re the hip program right now.

Also the funny part about Divaad was that he was a middle of the pack 3 star when committed to Florida. The second he decommitts and commits to Georgia he became a 4 star/top 250 in the country. He was at one point in the 600’s nationally
Just relaying what I heard.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014

From 247

MAR was a Miami-auburn Battle, but Miami is pretty much out of it. MAR wants to be a running back and auburn is the only school really selling that. Auburn is looking at this visit for MAR at UF this weekend and might move on and go after a committed kid instead. Most feel florida is really closing in.

Vilbert- brand new at football. Think he has a super high ceiling but not a lot of tape. Gators trying to beat PSU

Auburn in the lead for Charles Moore. Moore obviously committed to Grantham and Mullen almost 2 years ago and they have history dating back to 2015. Have to kill visit to have a chance.

Fuller and Jay are still visiting

Tide still turning towards Florida for Elam. Mullen even all over Elams father. All momentum points to gators

Henderson visits Florida this weekend and Florida will attempt to completely shut down recruitment

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
IMG_0235.JPG

I think we’re good on Henderson Mullen personally took over his recruitment and I hope he’s gonna take a larger role on bigger targets from now on

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Speaking of Arjei Henderson, he told mark wheeler he has canceled his FSU visit and is 100% signing with Florida. Another whiff for Spivey

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Speaking of Arjei Henderson, he told mark wheeler he has canceled his FSU visit and is 100% signing with Florida. Another whiff for Spivey
I went back to the article to see if I misquoted him. I agree with you, complete whiff.

"UFMBA14: What’s your gut feeling on Arjei Henderson? Will he stick?

AS: The feeling I had most of last week was that Henderson was FSU bound due to his previous relationship with Willie Taggert but I do know that he has always liked Florida and likes Mullen’s offense. With FSU getting the last official visit, I think Florida will have to work hard for it. I say it’s about 50/50 he sticks at this point simply because of his relationship with Taggert and them getting the last visit.

leogator

May 5, 2018
From 247

MAR was a Miami-auburn Battle, but Miami is pretty much out of it. MAR wants to be a running back and auburn is the only school really selling that. Auburn is looking at this visit for MAR at UF this weekend and might move on and go after a committed kid instead. Most feel florida is really closing in.

Vilbert- brand new at football. Think he has a super high ceiling but not a lot of tape. Gators trying to beat PSU

Auburn in the lead for Charles Moore. Moore obviously committed to Grantham and Mullen almost 2 years ago and they have history dating back to 2015. Have to kill visit to have a chance.

Fuller and Jay are still visiting

Tide still turning towards Florida for Elam. Mullen even all over Elams father. All momentum points to gators

Henderson visits Florida this weekend and Florida will attempt to completely shut down recruitment

MAR needs to put on some serious weight to be an SEC type back. He's built more like a WR, slim but muscular. Auburn has a commit at RB already in DJ Williams. PSU has 2 very good ones. Florida has one. I personally think that the slot WR/RB hybrid position is tailored made for him. No he's not a Harvin clone but he can be a very good playmaker with his 4.45/40 speed and RB moves. He can also be a very good PR/KR for us.

Last edited:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
MAR needs to put on some serious weight to be an SEC type back. He's built more like a WR, slim but muscular. Auburn has a commit at RB already in DJ Williams. PSU has 2 very good ones. Florida has one. I personally think that the slot WR/RB hybrid position is tailored made for him. No he's not a Harvin clone but he cn be a very good playmaker with his 4.45/40 speed and RB moves. He can also be a very good PR/KR for us.

Does he appear to be more talented than Wright? I think they were selling him on that hybrid position.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.