Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Back to recruiting for a moment. We are behind 'bama, UGAy LSU and TAM tonight and that's how we will finish tomorrow regardless of who we sign. We may be able to pass LSU in average though.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016

Actually according to your preferred only acceptable source Rivals UF has the following 5 star players on its roster:

1. Trevon Grimes
2. Antonneous Clayton
3. Chris Steele

So you can't have it both ways. Those who follow 247sports consensus ranking can make this complaint. You can't as you are self limited to Rivals.

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
Alright gentlemen, time to put your big boy pants on! Today is the day!!!

Gator targets
8:15 A.M.- Defensive end Khris Bogle
11:00 A.M.- Athlete Mark-Antony Richards
1:30 P.M. on ESPN2- Defensive back Kaiir Elam

Committed prospects expected to sign

8:00 am – WR Arjei Henderson
9:00 am – LB Diwun Black

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I predict we get Bogle and Elam. I think Auburn will get MAR like most seem to think.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
I predict we get Bogle and Elam. I think Auburn will get MAR like most seem to think.

I still don’t get it like with the DT that went there I forget his name but that’s because he was wasted talent there especially when there is a coaching change coming

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I still don’t get it like with the DT that went there I forget his name but that’s because he was wasted talent there especially when there is a coaching change coming

Moore....daddy got a job there

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Let’s have a clean sweep and get’em ALL!!! Fk fsu , Fk lsu, fk bama, and triple Fk georgia and their dunce, bangs wearing, snake oil salesman of a coach! F’em! ALL of them! Go Gators!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.