Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Agreed! Btw...It's the whole damn administration! As long as the money keeps pouring in they don't give a f*ck
So true. And while they pocket 80 million in football profit every fvkking year, they say they need increased donations to build anything. They also manage to tie about 75% or more of every big spending project with the BS nobody cares sports.

It's time to take some bleach to the entire AD's office. Clean that whole place out. Every last piece of left over Fooley shyt.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Miss st and South Carolina are sitting in the low teens while we're sitting at #22. Looks like we hired Mac 2.0...This $hit is unbelievable!
His resume is clear, mid 20s or so.

Pretty decent chance Cowbell beats us again this year too.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
So true. And while they pocket 80 million in football profit every fvkking year, they say they need increased donations to build anything. They also manage to tie about 75% or more of every big spending project with the BS nobody cares sports.

It's time to take some bleach to the entire AD's office. Clean that whole place out. Every last piece of left over Fooley shyt.

I said send in the guys with the hazmat suits over a year ago, but sadly it is way to late for any of that. The entire place if not the whole campus needs to be imploded with dynamite. When you are infected with Fooley you get Fooley 2.0. And just as the almighty genius gave us Zook 1.0, 2.0, 3.0 and has continued with Zook 4.0. It is like the old Calgon commercial: And so on, and so on and so on.................

Acecustis

Sep 25, 2017
Its absolutely retarded that we're recruiting stingley. He's not leaving Louisiana. Atleast not for us.

Have to try man. Never know what could happen. I'm sure folks thought it was dumb to go after Malik Langham but we still nabbed him. I like how Mullen is going after big names. Logic says we should get some of them. If we end the summer with only 8 commits then I'll start to worry.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Have to try man. Never know what could happen. I'm sure folks thought it was dumb to go after Malik Langham but we still nabbed him. I like how Mullen is going after big names. Logic says we should get some of them. If we end the summer with only 8 commits then I'll start to worry.
This dudes gonna be the number 1 DB on LSU's board and is from freakin baton rouge. This kid is here for fun, thats it. Langham may have been some sort of bama legacy but he was nowhere near the top of their board. Anyhow, looks like Miami 's having more luck at this bbq than we are.

Acecustis

Sep 25, 2017
This dudes gonna be the number 1 DB on LSU's board and is from freakin baton rouge. This kid is here for fun, thats it. Langham may have been some sort of bama legacy but he was nowhere near the top of their board. Anyhow, looks like Miami 's having more luck at this bbq than we are.

Still think we need to give it a shot. Go after all the top guys we can. Only way UF is going to come back is by getting talent.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014

Were you around in the early 90s? Slight exaggeration, but saying “Langham may have been some sort of bama legacy” is kinda like saying EJ Smith is some sort of Gator legacy.

And I agree with the suggestion that you at least try in case there’s some interest.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Every single twit in that vine who flashed a U and talked **** about UF should have any offer withdrawn and never be contacted by the university again. If we let these punks treat the school like a bitch that’s all we’ll ever be. I don’t care who a kid is, what position he plays, or where he’s ranked, this disrespectful crap don’t fly and I don’t want to see a single one of those entitled punks in that pic representing this institution.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Update on the "U" vine: it was done as a dare at the urging of UM WR Mike Harley.

Now, Jaden Davis is saying he didn't mean any disrespect and that if he wasn't interested in the school he wouldn't be here for the weekend.

BS you liar. You took cues on your behavior from a Miami player, took a dump on this school's hospitality, and weren't looking for anything but a free meal and a some vacay. The press bots interviewing these snots might smile and fawn over their PC fluff answers, but short of an actual apology, you and the rest can go pound sand Mr. Davis.

Anyone remember the last time bammer, UGA, or even the clowns and UM in their worst years got crapped on like this? Yeah, me neither.

Dan better figure out real quick how to get UF out of the thirsty village bicycle category and letting Ron English get creampied in the midst of these hijinks isn't going to get it done.

What will get it done is helping this football program re-discover how to tear the beating hearts out of opponents and leave them in ruins on the field so that people have respect for the UF brand to the point they would NEVER consider a trash-talking prank like the one those kids pulled. That's Dan's task. We'll see if he's up to it.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
Every single twit in that vine who flashed a U and talked **** about UF should have any offer withdrawn and never be contacted by the university again. If we let these punks treat the school like a ***** that’s all we’ll ever be. I don’t care who a kid is, what position he plays, or where he’s ranked, this disrespectful crap don’t fly and I don’t want to see a single one of those entitled punks in that pic representing this institution.
Ddmdq4yUwAA8sh7.jpeg

Mike Harley plays for Miami. I'd kick everyone of them off campus. That wasn't a dare or a joke

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
Update on the "U" vine: it was done as a dare at the urging of UM WR Mike Harley.

Now, Jaden Davis is saying he didn't mean any disrespect and that if he wasn't interested in the school he wouldn't be here for the weekend.

BS you liar. You took cues on your behavior from a Miami player, took a dump on this school's hospitality, and weren't looking for anything but a free meal and a some vacay. The press bots interviewing these snots might smile and fawn over their PC fluff answers, but short of an actual apology, you and the rest can go pound sand Mr. Davis.

Anyone remember the last time bammer, UGA, or even the clowns and UM in their worst years got crapped on like this? Yeah, me neither.

Dan better figure out real quick how to get UF out of the thirsty village bicycle category and letting Ron English get creampied in the midst of these hijinks isn't going to get it done.

What will get it done is helping this football program re-discover how to tear the beating hearts out of opponents and leave them in ruins on the field so that people have respect for the UF brand to the point they would NEVER consider a trash-talking prank like the one those kids pulled. That's Dan's task. We'll see if he's up to it.
Preach!!

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015

Mike Harley plays for Miami. I'd kick everyone of them off campus. That wasn't a dare or a joke

Screw Harley, screw scUM, and screw them all.

People who show disrespect in the face of generosity are the lowest of the low and should have no place here.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I honestly thought that was Trevon in Grimes the background on that picture. I’m glad it wasn’t.

Sundaysunday

Jul 27, 2014
My initial gut reaction when I saw Ron English get cream pie’d (had to say it) was that it felt disrespectful and it would have pissed me off had I been the recipient. I’m glad he took it well or make matters worse by showing he is a true professional.

Hypothetically, if my son did something like this while on a visit I would be deeply saddened and embarrassed. I understand young people make mistakes and I made my fair share but I’m hopeful that my kids will know better.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Dare or not, I can’t imagine accepting someone’s generous hospitality and then publicly disrespecting them... and insult to injury, in the gracious host’s own home.

And yet, I’m sure reverend rickt is so proud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.