"2 hard doses of reality"

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Please post the meeting transcript or recording of exactly what was said and how it all transpired. Otherwise its pure speculation.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Please post the meeting transcript or recording of exactly what was said and how it all transpired. Otherwise its pure speculation.
Oh it transpired when Foley decided to hire a coach who would work for dirt cheap and then told him to run off any players who MIGHT cause a negative headline....BTW Dan, didn't you used to be a moderator over at Swampass? Or was that just another a$$hole named Dan?:rotfl:

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Oh it transpired when Foley decided to hire a coach who would work for dirt cheap and then told him to run off any players who MIGHT cause a negative headline....BTW Dan, didn't you used to be a moderator over at Swampass? Or was that just another a$$hole named Dan?:rotfl:

You dont handle butthurt very well do you. One day you will need to move past it. And no, it wasnt me over there. P.S. Quit making stuff up.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
You dont handle butthurt very well do you. One day you will need to move past it. And no, it wasnt me over there. P.S. Quit making stuff up.

Crete, I'm not a Mac fan at all, frankly I'm tired of all the Saban rejects. But your assertion was that Mac ran those guys off. Willis left for disciplinary reasons, likely was told to go. Grier was probably offered the opportunity to compete but no guarantees, took his ball and went home. Lane probably saw the writing on the wall with Scarlett and Cronk, or got tired of "crapping your pants" jokes. That's all speculation on my part, not evidence.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
Crete, I'm not a Mac fan at all, frankly I'm tired of all the Saban rejects. But your assertion was that Mac ran those guys off. Willis left for disciplinary reasons, likely was told to go. Grier was probably offered the opportunity to compete but no guarantees, took his ball and went home. Lane probably saw the writing on the wall with Scarlett and Cronk, or got tired of "crapping your pants" jokes. That's all speculation on my part, not evidence.

Other than a small percentage of the time, we are all speculating.

Steve Carlson

Jan 10, 2017

You said he ran them off but you only say for sure they aren't on the team for whatever reason. Gerald Willis stole everything in sight in the lockerroom and players lounge and refused to stop. Adam lane was mad he wasn't playing even though he couldn't pass pro or hold onto the ball in practice. Will Grier was a cokehead that cost his team a very good season to party with his buddy Austin Hardin. He left because he wasn't promised mid season starting role. Butters went to bat for callaway and James Robinson. I'm not sure what facts you have but ignore you could prove any of what I said wrong I'd be surprised

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Back on topic...even with those guys we are very far behind.

Even I feel like this has been beaten to death. Again, this year will tell us a lot about Mac. Great coaches get more out of less then translate that into getting the best out of the best.

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
You said he ran them off but you only say for sure they aren't on the team for whatever reason. Gerald Willis stole everything in sight in the lockerroom and players lounge and refused to stop. Adam lane was mad he wasn't playing even though he couldn't pass pro or hold onto the ball in practice. Will Grier was a cokehead that cost his team a very good season to party with his buddy Austin Hardin. He left because he wasn't promised mid season starting role. Butters went to bat for callaway and James Robinson. I'm not sure what facts you have but ignore you could prove any of what I said wrong I'd be surprised
Ok "Steve" show us your proof or your story carries no weight...

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
Back on topic...even with those guys we are very far behind.

Even I feel like this has been beaten to death. Again, this year will tell us a lot about Mac. Great coaches get more out of less then translate that into getting the best out of the best.
Great quote, T!

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Aren't you doing exactly what you accused Helmet of doing?
:scratchhead:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb