2015 Masters

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Didn't see a thread, but if this is duplicate sorry about that. Jordan Spieth making the course look easy. Is he going to be the second 21 year old Master's champ or blow it again on Sunday. He looks damn near unbeatable through the first 2 rounds and might set a record.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
He's finished 2nd the past two tourneys he's been in and won the 3rd. There's got to be so much pressure on day 4, especially for a young man of 21 years. I'm hoping he can close this one out. Be nice to have another name to talk about other than Tiger and Rory.

Jabberdave

Founding Member
Your mom is very pretty.
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
He is certainly lighting it up. I was watching a bit of his round today and he seems very calm and collected for such a young guy at such a major event. Since I don't really care one way or the other, I hope he stays hot through the weekend and takes it.

WobbleGator

Founding Member
Chatterbox Mod
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Was going to say "In before the Tiger bashing" but gardner already started.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
WobbleGator;n207091 said:
Was going to say "In before the Tiger bashing" but gardner already started.

He's doing a damn fine job of bashing himself without any help from us. :lol:

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
gardnerwebbgator;n207078 said:
Watching Tiger **** the bed is always enjoyable.
It's expected at this point and almost not even fun anymore. I can't believe that player survey that came out this week with one of the questions being would Woods win another major, and nearly half saying yes. I doubt they actually believe it. The funniest part of the survey was Bubba Watson being by far the most hated player on tour. Sounds like most of the players would rather punch him in the nuts than play a round with him.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
lagator;n207098 said:
It's expected at this point and almost not even fun anymore. I can't believe that player survey that came out this week with one of the questions being would Woods win another major, and nearly half saying yes. I doubt they actually believe it. The funniest part of the survey was Bubba Watson being by far the most hated player on tour. Sounds like most of the players would rather punch him in the nuts than play a round with him.

Driver (penis) envy.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
I dont follow golf really at all but heard about watson being hated. Anyone have any insight into that? Is he a prick or something?

Zambo

Founding Member
Poo Flinger
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
TW is the only player on the planet who is accused of ****ting the bed while in 13th place.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
For anyone not watching, Tiger is -3 for the day with a birdie opportunity at 18.

Jabberdave

Founding Member
Your mom is very pretty.
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Wait, what? I saw that he's 2 under and assumed that meant for the tournament. Did he implode on 18?

Edit: Never mind. I had it in my head that he was -1 after yesterday.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Looks like Billy will miss the cut. Bummer:headshake:

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Jabberdave;n207156 said:
Wait, what? I saw that he's 2 under and assumed that meant for the tournament. Did he implode on 18?
No he's -2 for the tourney. He was +1 entering the day and shot 69 (-3) today. He really played the best I've seen him in quite a while. He wasn't scrambling for pars, actually narrowly missing some lengthy birdie putts.

Jabberdave

Founding Member
Your mom is very pretty.
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, I edited my comment. I had it in my head that he was already -1 after yesterday.

Gatorphan

Founding Member
Clown Sniper
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Jabberdave;n207166 said:
Yeah, I edited my comment. I had it in my head that he was already -1 after yesterday.
Gotcha. He played much better than yesterday. Similar surprisingly solid short game, but hit 14/18 greens vs 11/14. A couple close putts fall, it could of been a 66.

Hoffman was on fire today with Jordan S. He's the only that looks like he can keep him honest, although there's a slew of guys just getting going that could get hot including Dustin Johnson, Na, Rose, Lefty and Paul Casey.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Durty South Swamp;n207115 said:
I dont follow golf really at all but heard about watson being hated. Anyone have any insight into that? Is he a prick or something?

Tom or Bubba?

Tom is close to God status, from Kansas City - good ol midwestern values

Bubba went to UGA - I like Bubba, but he's a Dawg, so F him - this must be who you were talking about :wink:

ufgator812

Founding Member
Duke of Marlborough
Lifetime Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
GatorBart;n207175 said:
Tom or Bubba?

Tom is close to God status, from Kansas City - good ol midwestern values

Bubba went to UGA - I like Bubba, but he's a Dawg, so F him - this must be who you were talking about :wink:

Yep. F Bubba Watson.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Gatorphan;n207172 said:
Gotcha. He played much better than yesterday. Similar surprisingly solid short game, but hit 14/18 greens vs 11/14. A couple close putts fall, it could of been a 66.

Hoffman was on fire today with Jordan S. He's the only that looks like he can keep him honest, although there's a slew of guys just getting going that could get hot including Dustin Johnson, Na, Rose, Lefty and Paul Casey.

Likewise, if a couple of his longer par saves hadn't fallen, it could've been another 73.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
pa41rB1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.