2016 Class/Remaining Targets

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Zach and Andrew both don't believe Cleveland will end up in this class. I wonder what happened? We was trending up with him last week. Either way we have a solid class and have two 4star receivers already on campus. The state is gonna be loaded again next year with receivers so I don't blame them if they save a few spots for next year.

Yeah, they are saving spots for next year. Do you really believe the BS that you are spewing or are you rationalizing things?

Fishon

Founding Member
BANNED
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
We have a couple of good WR's in Swain & Hammond but Mac sh*t the bed with this WR class,PERIOD!!!! There's no excuse for us not to land a top 100 WR especially when there was 8-10 right in our backyard. We couldn't land ONE,0!!! Unexcusable!!!
I think you're a few exclamation points away from me truly believing your disappointment:lol:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The WR class Has a feeling of what could have been. But TBH, receiver doesn't mean jack squat if we don't have a QB and blockers. So I'm glad we got Franks, Trask (Yes Trask), and Appleby. We obviously need linebackers. And if we can close on two more lineman, that will make up for the wide receivers.

Bringing in Burns would just be icing on the cake.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Eubanks would be a quality receiver (TE) as well. And I think he's coming.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

I know that Law hates him.but I figure that Mac is a better evaluator of QB talent than me. Assessing QB talent is what he does. He picked him up pretty early in the recruiting cycle. If Chump did this I would be pulling my hair out.

With Mac, I'm more like this: :scratchchin:

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If the lack of closing on WR results in two more OL and two more high quality LBs, then I'm fine with it. I think Maye is going to take up a spot that they thought would be open. I also like the idea of adding another TE.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
We have a couple of good WR's in Swain & Hammond but Mac sh*t the bed with this WR class,PERIOD!!!! There's no excuse for us not to land a top 100 WR especially when there was 8-10 right in our backyard. We couldn't land ONE,0!!! Unexcusable!!!
I'm not happy about it but atleast we've filled our needs.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, they are saving spots for next year. Do you really believe the BS that you are spewing or are you rationalizing things?
It's not the end of the world if you look at what we have going forward. We have Callaway at one receiver spot, Powell in the slot ,goolsby and Lewis at tight end. At the other receiver spot we'll have worton, fulwood, swain and hammonds all competing there. Someone should emerge.
Next year we'll have jake Allen recruiting for us and with a functional offense next year, we should be able to to pull in the top guys.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member

... and almost approaching inexcusable.

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
It's not the end of the world if you look at what we have going forward. We have Callaway at one receiver spot, Powell in the slot ,goolsby and Lewis at tight end. At the other receiver spot we'll have worton, fulwood, swain and hammonds all competing there. Someone should emerge.
Next year we'll have jake Allen recruiting for us and with a functional offense next year, we should be able to to pull in the top guys.
No disrespect but Worton and FULWOOD??? :lmao2: If that's who we're depending on, it's going to be a long year.

Here's what we have coming back at WR and the total Career stats of those players.

Fulwood: 35 receptions/ 387 yrds/2 TD

CJ Worton: 6 receptions/81yrds/ 2 TD

Alvin Bailey: 3 receptions/49 yrds/0 TD

Ryan Sousa: can't find anything

Chris Thompson: 9 receptions/78 yrds/0 TD

Brandon Powell: 44 receptions/537 yrds/ 4 TD

Antonio Callaway: 35 receptions/678 yds/ 4 TD

Kalif Jackson: Redshirt freshman

Josh Hammond: true freshman

Freddie Swain: True Freshman

Dre Massey: Juco

But...yeah we have some STUD's on the WR core. I know this...everyone damn sure better pray that someone DRASTICALLY improves and the freshman are STUD's.

Last edited:

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Worton has the talent. No idea if it's immaturity or what, but he's wasting it

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
No disrespect but Worton and FULWOOD??? :lmao2: If that's who we're depending on, it's going to be a long year.

Here's what we have coming back at WR and the total Career stats of those players.

Fulwood: 35 receptions/ 387 yrds/2 TD

CJ Worton: 6 receptions/81yrds/ 2 TD

Alvin Bailey: 3 receptions/49 yrds/0 TD

Ryan Sousa: can't find anything

Chris Thompson: 9 receptions/78 yrds/0 TD

Brandon Powell: 44 receptions/537 yrds/ 4 TD

Antonio Callaway: 35 receptions/678 yds/ 4 TD

Kalif Jackson: Redshirt freshman

Josh Hammond: true freshman

Freddie Swain: True Freshman

Dre Massey: Juco

But...yeah we have some STUD's on the WR core. I know this...everyone damn sure better pray that someone DRASTICALLY improves and the freshman are STUD's.

Step away from the ledge. It's not like our receivers had anything thrown at them to catch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb