Founding Member
Congrats
Cookie.jpg

TheBigClaw

Founding Member
Proud to be a Gator
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
[QUOTE="GatorJ, post: 268435, member: Some people are just acting like this is a top tier class.

Who has acted like this is a top tier class? It's obviously not but it's far from a bad class. We addressed our needs and added some studs offensively, which was the area of our team that needed addressing. Plus, we got a kicker finally!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think we did alright. Not great, but alright considering the dumpster fire we were post-Muscrap and how we looked in our final 3 games this year. Wish we could have picked up some higher tier guys at LB but I guess we just have to hope JMac saw something in these guys he thinks he can work with. Cheer up Gators. We weren't all that good pre-SOS but it didn't take him long to start winning. A few of the right pieces in the right places and a good coach can work with it. Hopefully we got ourselves a good coach. I kinda like him so far. We'll see I guess.

RobertPooner

BANNED
Sep 4, 2015
Who has acted like this is a top tier class? It's obviously not but it's far from a bad class. We addressed our needs and added some studs offensively, which was the area of our team that needed addressing. Plus, we got a kicker finally!

Just go to GC, the fools acted like we signed a super secret top 3 class. Pretty good class, a few whiffs. 2017 is the memorandum for Mac and his staff recruiting wise IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator