2016 College World Series

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Too late. It's clear it doesn't matter who the coach is, we're never getting over the hump. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. I think we're adding rhythmic gymnastics to make up for it.
Have you or Sasquatch EVER thought an active UF coach, in any sport, should be fired? It's like you feel your Gator soul will be taken away if you have such a thought.

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Have you or Sasquatch EVER thought an active UF coach, in any sport, should be fired? It's like you feel your Gator soul will be taken away if you have such a thought.
Oh lord, lighten up. Why does everyone have a stick up their ass around here? You're the king of making posts like I just made. And yes, I finally got behind Muschamp being fired. I was way on the fire Zook train but wasn't posting on boards then. So, yeah. Sorry to disappoint you.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Oh lord, lighten up. Why does everyone have a stick up their ass around here? You're the king of making posts like I just made. And yes, I finally got behind Muschamp being fired. I was way on the fire Zook train but wasn't posting on boards then. So, yeah. Sorry to disappoint you.
:sadnanner:

When Queenie chews you out all you can do is slink away and hide. :owned:

GatorRaz

Gator Fan in Enemy Territory!!!
Dec 12, 2014
We were planning on going to the parade tomm morning in Myrtle Beach but had to leave yest because my wife's grandfather passed away. Can u believe the school made them take a bus to Omaha!!!

NoGaGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2014
Sully's a great recruiter and handler of pitching staffs.

The thing that really came across to me for both CCU and UA was their competitiveness and spirit/joy for the game. UF hasn't shown either.

Sully's a smart guy. Hopefully he'll incorporate that in the future because it's a long season. Have more fun out there.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
We were planning on going to the parade tomm morning in Myrtle Beach but had to leave yest because my wife's grandfather passed away. Can u believe the school made them take a bus to Omaha!!!
Proof you don't need big budgets and top recruits to win that thing. Just good coaching.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Not many. UF is a top-5 school and should always have elite coaches. We should never settle for some of the crap Foley hired.
I think the 8 bajillion national championships Foley had across multiple sports would mean he hired some pretty elite coaches.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Still waiting on 812 to specifically tell us about some of the things Sully should have done differently in Omaha.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Too late. It's clear it doesn't matter who the coach is, we're never getting over the hump. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. I think we're adding rhythmic gymnastics to make up for it.

Well, that does have balls in it.

*** Us Gator baseball fans got 'regaled' full season long with "no doubts" that we were by far the
best baseball team in all America. Then our high flying team crashed in Omaha. It's a tougher
collision that way ... and obviously some of these toddlers weren't strapped in their child-seats. ??

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
FFS, it's BASEBALL. No one gives gives a #%#%.

Nor do we care about rhythmic gymnastics or hammer throwing.

But don't pick on 812 or I'll have to whoop sum azz.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator