Recruiting 2016 Pahokee ATH McArthur Burnett

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
"For those of you who haven't been to Pahokee, there ain't much going on. You take that hour drive up from South Florida, there ain't a gas station that works. Nobody's got enough money to even have shoes or a shirt on."

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
GatorTAG;n233281 said:
"For those of you who haven't been to Pahokee, there ain't much going on. You take that hour drive up from South Florida, there ain't a gas station that works. Nobody's got enough money to even have shoes or a shirt on."

Damn....it's like that? Guess i'll stay away from there! :lmao:

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Pahokee's a tough area for kids to grow up. Janoris is from there.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
@Pahokee_Beast: I've decided to decommit from the University of Miami. Great staff and organization, but I feel like it's the best decision for me as of now

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Pahokee, Belle Glade, South Bay are all rough. When I lived in South Florida, the guys that worked for me kept telling me to check out HS football down there. I was fresh out of UF and didn't want to be let down, so I never went. But....I told one of them that I heard the Muck Bowl was good and I might go to that. He said that I couldn't because I was white and there was always a fight that'd break out at the game. Said it wouldn't be safe for me.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
You guys are slippin. My quote above was what Lane Kiffin said when NewKeys couldn't get his loi faxed in fast enough.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
GatorTAG;n233576 said:
You guys are slippin. My quote above was what Lane Kiffin said when NewKeys couldn't get his loi faxed in fast enough.

I was pretty sure that's what it was, but wasn't 100%. Nice trip down memory lane.

How crazy it was to think a 4* player from Florida might not want to play for us. Things change quickly.

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
alcoholica;n233310 said:
Pahokee, Belle Glade, South Bay are all rough. When I lived in South Florida, the guys that worked for me kept telling me to check out HS football down there. I was fresh out of UF and didn't want to be let down, so I never went. But....I told one of them that I heard the Muck Bowl was good and I might go to that. He said that I couldn't because I was white and there was always a fight that'd break out at the game. Said it wouldn't be safe for me.

So everyone in the area is a racist?

Is Al Sharpton on the way to rectify the situation?

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
soflagator;233609 said:
I was pretty sure that's what it was, but wasn't 100%. Nice trip down memory lane.

How crazy it was to think a 4* player from Florida might not want to play for us. Things change quickly.

The last time we won anything of significance (The East) this incoming class would have been 11-12 years old.

GatorTAG

Paid Member
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
soflagator;n233609 said:

Crazy isn't it? I keep having these out of body experiences that I'm a Tennessee or Miami fan. :facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb