2017 CWS: UF National Champions!

divits

Founding Member
A Muffin of the Studly Variety
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Some good stuff in there. Thanks for sharing Brad. Check out this gem from from poster ''la birdman''.

''He was still in the baseline. He didn't maliciously put up his spikes to hurt the player.

He slid right into the base.''

:snicker:
8YGI9Dy.jpg

BNjmQhn.jpg

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
The win last night was a little more special and most of all being for a National Title. But being that it was LSUck that we beat made it the reason it was so special. I never really liked the Cornholes that much but their behavior last fall after Hurricane Matthew really has just pi$$ed me off. Then we spanked their azz in their backyard and now sweeping them in the CWS for the National Championship. That's just the icing on the cake. I hope this is a curse on them for a while. We need to beat them at every turn and make it as brutally painful as possible.

Enjoy this one Gator Fans! A nice present for the offseason to take us to Media Day.

GOOD JOB SULLY AND TEAM!!! YOU EARNED IT.
I heard that!!! What a bunch of obnoxious fans. I thought the announcing crew was even worse all except the window dressing Laura Rutledge. I really loathed that scuzzy little bleached blondie Robinson and who cares if he came back for his senior year. I do like their coach though. He seems to be the only class act in the state.

oxking

Founding Member
Pops
Lifetime Member
Jun 23, 2014
Founding Member
Sully Haters and Complainers OWNED and DESTROYED and TRASHED and SPUNKED and SHIZZLED and JIZZLED and CHOMPED FOREVER and EVER and EVER and EVER!! Trolls can NEVER take this NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP away from the Gators or SULLY and there is NOTHING you can do about it EVER. FSU OWNED and DESTROYED Too!! Go Gators!!
Jboss. I'll take it like a man. Nice use of verbs and I like the way you brought up the clowns continued failure for the coup de grace. Good job!!

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Seems it was split between the corndog crew over there. A lot of guys were saying he caught the bag but one poster put up pictures proving the guy just went for Guthrie instead of the bag.

Great back and forth quote here:

"quote:
Bottom line that call should never been made there!! Run scoring was not effected by that play. No call was the correct decision!!

You're probably right. Maybe next time slaughter can just run up and deck the short stop right as he throws.
No call as long as he gets the double play off."

:lol2:

LSU Fan- He didn't even touch him! BS!

TLuqYKh.gif

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Hats off to Sully and the boys. I watched most of the entire tournament and enjoyed it. I thought Sully's management decisions against LSU were top notch, especially putting his foot on their throat at the end of game 2 and not worrying about tomorrow. I also thought his post-game interview was very humble and professional.

LSU has the most obnoxious group of fans I've ever seen.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Hats off to Sully and the boys. I watched most of the entire tournament and enjoyed it. I thought Sully's management decisions against LSU were top notch, especially putting his foot on their throat at the end of game 2 and not worrying about tomorrow. I also thought his post-game interview was very humble and professional.

LSU has the most obnoxious group of fans I've ever seen.
You still think we should fire him?

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Haters and Complainers ONCE AGAIN OWNED and DESTROYED by SULLY baby!!

Last edited by a moderator:

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
SULLY stuck his stinky dinky winky up yo butt and in yo mouth and you ate his cummers and yummers and shizzle and jizzle baby!!/

If the Mods won't say it I will. This is over the line. Enjoy the victory without going into the gutter like this.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.