Recruiting 2017 Jake Allen recaps FNL experience

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Here's my favorite part:

Q: Other than the four announced commitments this past weekend, do you think McElwain won himself any additional commits?
A: I honestly think we get Sam Bruce, Binjimen Victor, Jerry Jeudy and Donovan Peoples-Jones, and I think we have a good chance of getting Nate Craig-Myers. I got a really good vibe when I was talking to him, and he seemed to be really enjoying himself. But it’s a long recruiting process. And I’m betting these guys drag it out as long as possible before they announce either way.

https://www.inallkindsofweather.com...en-recaps-friday-night-lights-experience.html

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
If we got Bruce, Victor and NCM and we got Jake throwing the ball... OMG. We won't even need RBs. It would be insane.

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks for sharing, J. I like what this kid is doing and am happy to see that he's all Gator. :cool:

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Gotta love guys like Jake Allen and Tyler Jordan recruiting so heavily for the Gators. Hopefully Allen helps us land some elite receivers.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
SaltGator;n253369 said:
Gotta love guys like Jake Allen and Tyler Jordan recruiting so heavily for the Gators. Hopefully Allen helps us land some elite receivers.

The best argument for a receiver to come to Florida is Coach Mac throwing the ball around this coming season. The offense doesn't need to be great. It needs to show potential. If that happens, we WILL have a big year because he can sell them on immediate playing time.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I just have this feeling JMac is going to do good things here.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
@AndrewSpiveyGC: Just had a prospect tell me that he can see prospects from South Florida starting to shift their attention to Florida. #Gators

Marianna-FL_Gator

#GangGang
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2014
SaltGator;n253369 said:
CB Chauncey Gardner/Jake Allen are the biggest recruiters by far. Both of them are well liked and highly rated which will be huge for us in the long run if we can WIN on the Field this year.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
I'm taking this with a grain of salt, given how gung ho Allen is on UF and on getting other key players in I am afraid his comments may be shadowed by wishful thinking/interpretation on his part. Hope those kids come through in O&B, but for now I can't take much from someone doing the Rah-Rah cheers so hard. Don't get me wrong, I love the kid and what he's doing, but his view on others is skewed, IMO.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
TLB;253522 said:
I'm taking this with a grain of salt, given how gung ho Allen is on UF and on getting other key players in I am afraid his comments may be shadowed by wishful thinking/interpretation on his part. Hope those kids come through in O&B, but for now I can't take much from someone doing the Rah-Rah cheers so hard. Don't get me wrong, I love the kid and what he's doing, but his view on others is skewed, IMO.

I just find it refreshing that kids are getting excited to play for us on offense again.

Turk182

Founding Member
Just don't care anymore
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'm starting to get that Football tingle.. or I need to take a wiz.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Turk182;n253575 said:
I'm starting to get that Football tingle.. or I need to take a wiz.

great to have you back turk! now go take a leak...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator