2018 Pick 'Em BOWL WEEK is open! Congrats kiddnoname!

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Oh this is all about crappy Nevada in the Fleshlight Bowl? I thought there was a bunch of them you wanted changed. I’m tempted to leave it just to bug you. Hell, I considered leaving out that worthless bowl game altogether just to annoy you.
Of course it is about Nevada and I’m pretty sure it’s the only one that’s wrong. It didn’t have to turn into such a big deal but of course it has. I didn’t want you to look like Insta with his silly acronyms but alas.

And nothing you can do will annoy my. I love you too much.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Well, there's 40 games. Have at it. There will be one final game - the NC game - to wrap up the year.

First place is of course the grand prize, but 2nd through 5th will all be getting swag, and 6th through 10th will be getting Oxbucks.

Far beyond any prizes, just finishing in the Top 10 in this incredibly hard contest is something to be proud of. Finish strong, suckers!

Discuss.

So I’m guessing your just doing the first 10 regardless of tie? Right now since there are several tied at various spots, your top 10 would consist of like 20 or so people.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
So I’m guessing your just doing the first 10 regardless of tie? Right now since there are several tied at various spots, your top 10 would consist of like 20 or so people.
I'll have a series of tiebreakers for the NC game that will break those final ties. Also, you're exaggerating greatly. Right this moment, there are 11 people in the Top 10.

Last edited:

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
For the record-
I am picking the Nevada Wolf Pack for the win.

(Notice the separation of Wolf and Pack with each word capitalized)

The Nevada Wolf Pack football program represents the University of Nevada, Reno (commonly referred to as "Nevada" and “UNR” in athletics)

#BattleBorn
kiss ass

Gator515151

2018 Pick 'Em Champ
Aug 16, 2018
Bout time you closed tonights game OX. It was driving me crazy ever since I changed my pick an hour ago. Go Huskies.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Bout time you closed tonights game OX. It was driving me crazy ever since I changed my pick an hour ago. Go Huskies.
Looks like your lead is shrinking, old hoss - just like your balls when you realize the epic collapse that is coming. Gator87 may take this thing.

Gator515151

2018 Pick 'Em Champ
Aug 16, 2018
87 and Mgnihilo are keeping the pressure on. I am not playing it safe tho. I've been taking a few chances all year no reason to change now. I believe in the Coach Spurrier strategy. Score all the points you can, never let up.

Tay Bang

I might have been mean to Byrd
Lifetime Member
Jul 25, 2018
87 and Mgnihilo are keeping the pressure on. I am not playing it safe tho. I've been taking a few chances all year no reason to change now. I believe in the Coach Spurrier strategy. Score all the points you can, never let up.

Love it! Smack talking all the way to the finish line!

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
UAB cruising to the cover. 515151515151515151's lead may be slipping away. :popcorn:

Gator515151

2018 Pick 'Em Champ
Aug 16, 2018
That's a mistake I have made before, the vegas point spread went from 2.5 to 1 an hour or so before the game. I figured someone must have been suspended or was reported injured....Sometimes I think I am smarter than I really am. I won't make that mistake again, been burned on it twice.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
That's a mistake I have made before, the vegas point spread went from 2.5 to 1 an hour or so before the game. I figured someone must have been suspended or was reported injured....Sometimes I think I am smarter than I really am. I won't make that mistake again, been burned on it twice.
Pull it together 515151515151

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.