2018 Pick 'Em BOWL WEEK is open! Congrats kiddnoname!

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Why are you pulling so hard for him to lose? He bang your GF before?
I don't care if he wins, I just wanted this contest close and undecided right down to the last game. He threw a wrench into those plans.

As long as I beat you, I'm happy.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't care if he wins, I just wanted this contest close and undecided right down to the last game. He threw a wrench in those plans.

As long as I beat you, I'm happy.
F off. I’m hoping No Friends comes out of no where and pulls off the win.

Gator515151

2018 Pick 'Em Champ
Aug 16, 2018
Sorry guys I've been in bed all day with a feaver. Sounds like I may have to do another smack talking video. 5 games with 22 left is still a pretty commanding lead.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
I was a complete idiot for not realizing Miami was playing in NYC. I deserved that loss. :headslap:

I started looking at where the game is played a while back after getting burned a few times when a team basically had a home game because the bowl was in their backyard.

Gator515151

2018 Pick 'Em Champ
Aug 16, 2018
I started looking at where the game is played a while back after getting burned a few times when a team basically had a home game because the bowl was in their backyard.
That was the deciding factor in the Baylor/Vandy game last night. I was up in the air about that one until I realized it was basically a home game for Baylor. I think Vandy wins that one anywhere else.

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
That was the deciding factor in the Baylor/Vandy game last night. I was up in the air about that one until I realized it was basically a home game for Baylor. I think Vandy wins that one anywhere else.

See...I missed that one.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
No I definitely take into account the location of the bowl, somehow I just completely glossed over the fact that Miami was playing in NYC.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'll just pocket the grand prize if someone wins I don't approve of, or even give it to 2nd place. This is a dictatorship, after all.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Can’t believe I picked Champ and the Cocks. My worst pick of the bowl season so far. Guess Champ was just satisfied to get that contract extension. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb