Recruiting 2019 Early Signing Day Thread 12/19

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Slevin, you explained why 24/7 can't be trusted, if you accept every list, you except all the good and the bad. The bad is going to offset something like this. If they just were a composite of solid recruiting channels it is solid. But 24/7 doesn't, they take in the garbage. Just like any information system, if you input garbage your going to output garbage.
they have their own rating too though, and have scout, on top of rivals and ESPN. I keep hearing how they are the worst but they legit have everybody that made rivals what it is today. ESPN is getting better too, gerry Hamilton was one of the founders of rivals and 247 and he’s at ESPN now. So maybe I should say ESPN was the worst.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Depends on the type of transfer.

What I remember hearing is if you went to any college at all previously you had to wait until you got an associates and passed the CLAST exam to get admitted.

That is why I think we never get a one year previous JUCO player that failed to initially qualify.

CapitalGator02

Founding Member
( . Y . )
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
I know we hate FSU, but they are paid professionals working hard, and this kid spit in their face day one when he committed and basically said he wasn’t really committed. Like what. They worked hard for you, show some respect to these staffs. He lacked all class and respect. This kid can kick rocks
It is schitty, but it’s hard to fault an 18 year old kid for acting like a jack wagon. He wasn’t the first and certainly won’t be the last recruit to d!ck over a school. The whole recruiting process, hat picking and whatever other dumb reveal ESPN can tout only enables these kids to continue to act this way.

Couldn’t have happened to a more deserving school though. Fvvk the clowns

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
What I remember hearing is if you went to any college at all previously you had to wait until you got an associates and passed the CLAST exam to get admitted.

That is why I think we never get a one year previous JUCO player that failed to initially qualify.

Those are older admission standards... there are a ton of new rules and basis for entry. Also depending on how they want to enter the university. Used to be AA and CLAST (depending on grades in your AA program). The last decade the transfer rules in general at UF have gotten a little convoluted.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

Two are "5.5" rated 3*, which is the lowest 3*. Usually Sunbelt, USA or American conference players, that is some McElwain shyt there.

Remember when we were told it didn't matter if he can't coach bc he is such a great recruiter?

Good times.

Last edited:

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Yep the clowns only have 3 offensive recruits that have actually signed the dotted line so far. Just one blue chipper.

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
That was Jimbo and that drunk POS defensive coach of theirs that was over here. I don’t have a problem with Willie. He’s a terrible coach but that staff doesn’t deserve the bullshyt and neither did ours. Hunter was an ass to everybody.

Fk fsu... That is all!

Last edited:

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
It is schitty, but it’s hard to fault an 18 year old kid for acting like a jack wagon. He wasn’t the first and certainly won’t be the last recruit to d!ck over a school. The whole recruiting process, hat picking and whatever other dumb reveal ESPN can tout only enables these kids to continue to act this way.

Couldn’t have happened to a more deserving school though. Fvvk the clowns
It’s not just them though. It’s going to Georgia for a visit and then immediately giving an interview trashing Florida. Teasing a commit and then out of nowhere committing to FSU. Then immediately releasing a top 5 without FSU in it. I’ve seen a lot of trolling but Hunter wasn’t joking for fun. He honestly seemed to not care. And that’s what I don’t like.

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
why is everybody losing their minds? is there a position we have a glaring hole at? that mullen totally whiffed on?
if the noles are still ahead of us... they only brought in 3 offensive recruits,

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
why is everybody losing their minds? is there a position we have a glaring hole at? that mullen totally whiffed on?
Safety, DT, and SDE. Totally whiffed.

I guess you loved the Butters Years so much with his middle teens recruiting classes that you want it to continue.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
if the noles are still ahead of us... they only brought in 3 offensive recruits,

Because they only dwell on the negative. We didn't flip anyone nor did we get flipped today. We have some holes on Defense that really need addressing. So it wasn't a bad day but it wasnt a great day either. Mullen still has work to do before Feb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.