Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
So far i haven't seen Whittemore or Abrams post their official offers...could be purging some of those early reaches

They're not purging the white kid. He's a legacy and a local. Plus he's a Mullen-special, an "athlete".

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
i know. im petrified over who we hire next.
Jboss

SorrowfulWhimsicalAmericancreamdraft-small.gif

leogator

May 5, 2018
Kane Taylor is another kid to keep an eye on. 6'3 290lb JUCO DT from Clearwater. He's only been at JUCO for a year, so I'm not sure how he'd get into UF after only one year at JUCO (unless maybe he had the grades coming out of HS?). He went JUCO because he got into legal trouble - which was later dropped.
Yep, really liked him in high school when he played DE and TE and Fullback and, and...a total freak! He has added some weight since maybe he can lose it and wreak havoc again.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
When you’re getting beat by wake forest and the buffs I’d say the recruiting ineptitude has officially jumped the shark
With every new hire, I think this is a terrible hire but it couldnt be worse, then they go and prove me wrong.
Incredibly poor recruiting work by this staff, so far. Leads me to believe they were lazy at Miss St and developed no ties in the Southeast so they are basically starting from scratch. The state of Mississippi has some very good players this cycle but our staff cannot get them to UF. Meanwhile Miss St's new coach is recruiting as well or better than Mullen's staff did while there. Credibility? Tennessee's new, unproven staff is having little problem bringing in a solid class and that's probably because they had been working hard at recruiting where they were so they have credibility even if at a different school. fsu's new coach has a terrible record but it's not stopping them from landing players.

In a word, pitiful.

Good news is coming...August is going to be the month this blows up
Possibly tomorrow... :scratchchin:
We wish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members