Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
247 adds a CB for 3* OL Kamaar Bell! Sure, he’s a 3*, but 6’ 3”, 330.

That’s two I’ve seen today. Hoping this indicates recruiting momentum after the big win!

BTW, I don’t have insider access, just the occasional peek they allow...

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
247 adds a CB for 3* OL Kamaar Bell! Sure, he’s a 3*, but 6’ 3”, 330. ..

There are different kinds of 3 stars. Some are 3 stars but with few offers or offers from smaller schools (Kyle Trask and CJ McWiliams for example). Bell is a 3 star, but with a solid offer sheet. He's legit. We want him.

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
247 adds a CB for 3* OL Kamaar Bell! Sure, he’s a 3*, but 6’ 3”, 330.

That’s two I’ve seen today. Hoping this indicates recruiting momentum after the big win!

BTW, I don’t have insider access, just the occasional peek they allow...
Three CBs for Bell to us (pretty solid momentum). Stampini dipped his for Zipperer to us. Andrew Ellis' CB for Bertrand is pretty significant...national analyst with some solid connections.

Good momentum for us. Expected Bell and Zipp. Bertrand would be a great get as well.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Pretty sick LB class if Bertrand signs. Is Diabetes playing Buck (or whatever that hybrid is called

AnObfuscator

Lifetime Member
Nov 20, 2017
I was kind of hoping for a few commits this year.

Yeah. If interested recruits were waiting for success on the field like some of us speculated, well we have shown enough progress at this point for them to start committing.

Let's see this staff turn that success on the field into success on the recruiting trail.

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
So i guess kayvon thibodeaux was a no show again. Anyone know the background story? Would have been a good weekend to have him on campus

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
So i guess kayvon thibodeaux was a no show again. Anyone know the background story? Would have been a good weekend to have him on campus
Pug my man, read the writing on the wall: he ain’t coming here. Best not to waste any energy on him at this point.

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
That's my assumption, but were listed in the famous " top 5". Looks like a good haul recruits are on the horizon!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator