Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Black was just dropped about 100 spots by 247's composite ranking (to 146th overall). Since he's not playing this year, I imagine that has something to do w/ it.

Hopper just got selected for a post season game:

That's good (Black being dropped a 100 spots). Hopefully other teams stop recruiting him. :)

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I am going to watch LB: JD Bertrand tonight. His team is playing @ Flowery Branch tonight

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
The data is pretty clear that this seasons record doesnt affect THIS season's recruiting. Either the article or podcast bt Gators Breakdown did a lot of stats on this.

Definitely not discounting that, in fact I totally agree with it after seeing the evidence. Just tired of hearing all those that say "product on the field" excuse for this year's recruiting. Our staff just needs to close. Maybe they should talk to White...

Huddersfield

Nov 10, 2017
No one disputes recruiting is important....but most of us live in the real world and realize top 5-7 ain't happening - right now.

I asked earlier: Who are we jumping to get to that top 5 to top 7 spot?? Who? Realistically tell me. UGA? Nope. Ohio State? Nope. Bama? Nope. Clemson? Nope. Oklahoma? A&M? LSU? Auburn? Penn State?

You can keep coming back w/ these same comments. But until you wake up and realize it's 2018...and not 2008, you're going to have a harsh reality.

This exactly. Recruiting is the most important thing for a successful program now. You have to be able to coach also but unless you can pull in the raw talent you won’t win.
DM is middle of the pack recruiter at best. UF has turned into Mark Richt UGA program and won’t change until they decide to get into the recruiting arms race. Reading that article outlining the UGA recruiting push im was scary!!

Get used to 2 or 3 losses every year to the bigger teams and being ranked 15-25 a year. We’re not challenging for any champions until they realize this

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
This exactly. Recruiting is the most important thing for a successful program now. You have to be able to coach also but unless you can pull in the raw talent you won’t win.
DM is middle of the pack recruiter at best. UF has turned into Mark Richt UGA program and won’t change until they decide to get into the recruiting arms race. Reading that article outlining the UGA recruiting push im was scary!!

Get used to 2 or 3 losses every year to the bigger teams and being ranked 15-25 a year. We’re not challenging for any champions until they realize this

2020's class will be very telling.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I am going to watch LB: JD Bertrand tonight. His team is playing @ Flowery Branch tonight

I saw nothing that impressed me with this kid. He did nothing that stuck out and made me realize he was even a recruitable athlete.

His teammate is going to Ohio State (as a RB) and Urban promised him he would play offense but the kid is a great LB.

leogator

May 5, 2018
I saw nothing that impressed me with this kid. He did nothing that stuck out and made me realize he was even a recruitable athlete.

His teammate is going to Ohio State (as a RB) and Urban promised him he would play offense but the kid is a great LB.
I wonder what Georgia, Florida and FSU see in him then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator