Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
This from Spivey on GatorCountry:

Edwinvincent: Are any of the outside linebacker commits (Black, Hopper) pegged to play star or safety once they get to campus?

AS: Black has been told that he will likely start off at the star position but could end up going back to linebacker but he could also stay at the spot or move to safety. It will all depend on how his body develops under Savage. Hooper is slated to start off at weak side linebacker.

leogator

May 5, 2018
The situation with NFL early entry candidates might be creating a numbers crunch. If for example Van Jefferson and Cleveland decide to stay then we don't need as many wide receivers. Or Higgins and Mark Anthony Richards want in. Or Daquon Green is staying or the transfers out are not happening. That's why I said earlier that the number of scholarship available is rather fluid. The coaches have not had time to do possible transfer out interviews or even sat down with NFL potential early entry candidates.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Wut? You doing that star/ nickel thing again? Im so confused. Mind giving us further explanation?

You are defining it as a nickel= a third corner or maybe light safety w cover skills and a star = heavy safety light linebacker?

(And Baylor = two stars and a free?)

My memory isnt that good.

My memory of Granthem os Ugly and his defenses there were nothing like what he now plays. I just didnt watch Loovulle or Cowbell enough I guess.

Last edited:

leogator

May 5, 2018
Wut? You doing that star/ nickel thing again? Im so confused. Mind giving us further explanation?

You are defining it as a nickel= a third corner or maybe light safety w cover skills and a star = heavy safety light linebacker?

(And Baylor = two stars and a free?)

My memory isnt that good.

My memory of Granthem os Ugly and his defenses there were nothing like what he now plays. I just didnt watch Loovulle or Cowbell enough I guess.
Burney would be a star.

SCColaGator

Dec 31, 2016
I would not be surprised if Marks put that tweet out because he was informed someone more talented told the coaches they are on board..... Come on Antony-Marks or Higgins.... please

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.