Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I'd love to have him. Then we can kick Slaton back to the offensive line where he belongs. Can you imagine Slaton in one guard spot, Heggie the other? With a slim and trim White as a backup? More pancakes there than IHOP.

For whatever reason, Slaton has made it clear he does not want to play o-line. Maybe they can dangle NFL dreams in front of him to get him to move back, but I doubt it.

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
Dude... re read who it’s from. The Miami HAROLD :lol:

It’s unklesilkk trolling

His description on his twitter feed:

"I piss ppl off then mute the conversation. My favorite hobby is RT’ing Del Rio slander Host on the Big3Rollup and Gator Twitter troll coordinator"

:banghead:

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
TE coach? Is Pickering in his area, or are they thinking of him as a tight end? I think he is our best TE prospect since be Ro Po.
Think I read he was just his area recruiter let me check though

Edit: yes mark hudspeth is his primary and he’s the TE coach

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
His description on his twitter feed:

"I piss ppl off then mute the conversation. My favorite hobby is RT’ing Del Rio slander Host on the Big3Rollup and Gator Twitter troll coordinator"

:banghead:

:respect:

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Something perhaps worthy of notice. Sanders is following Dave Waters of Gators Breakdown. FWIW...

The positive vibes around Sanders and UF is hard to ignore at the moment. Apparently losing Locksley was a big big deal. Plus his mom and brother want him at UF. Oh and his walk-on brother will probably magically earn a scholarship once the ink is dry. I think I’m leaning towards UF pulling this off

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.