Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
3. Teammates will go separate ways – Like everyone else, I’m trying to figure out where IMG teammates
Trey Sanders and Evan Neal will end up. For the longest time I thought they would be a package deal to Alabama, but now I think Sanders ends up at Georgia and Neal ends up at Alabama. Neal is the easier to predict as it would be shocking if he picked anyone but ‘Bama. With Sanders, I wouldn't be stunned at all if he ends up at Georgia or Alabama.

Hmmmm..... Mike Farrell not buying Secret Commit U.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe Law wasn’t being negative. Maybe he’s just right about it.

To be honest, I thought Sunseri was supposed to be a good DLine recruiter. Looks like the rumors are that he whiffed

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
3. Teammates will go separate ways – Like everyone else, I’m trying to figure out where IMG teammates
Trey Sanders and Evan Neal will end up. For the longest time I thought they would be a package deal to Alabama, but now I think Sanders ends up at Georgia and Neal ends up at Alabama. Neal is the easier to predict as it would be shocking if he picked anyone but ‘Bama. With Sanders, I wouldn't be stunned at all if he ends up at Georgia or Alabama.

Hmmmm..... Mike Farrell not buying Secret Commit U.
WTF is the appeal of UGA? All these high star guys are going, sitting/not playing, and still not winning rings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.