Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
(fat chance Kylan Johnson and Rayshad Jackson will see snaps with who is coming in, same with Christopher McWilliams)
We certainly need roster spots and many of these guys will be encouraged to look elsewhere.[/QUOTE]

with MAR and Elam that’s 3 Top 100, and Diwun is a top 50 player but dropped when he announced he wasn’t playing this last season (rivals), but 247 did not drop him, having him as a fringe five star at 31st overall. He was consensus top 60 before the announcement to sit out.

So that’s technically 4 (if we are looking into a possible future finish with Elam and MAR) and I will count him because his drop wasn’t due to poor play or injury. The kid sat out to work on grades.

We do need top end talent but right now I’m happy with the flipping of the roster and the blue chip percentage is headed the right way and fast[/QUOTE]

Agree Slevin....and Black got screwed on the ranking. But my point was more so on the article/post you linked saying that our roster - overall (including the Butters players) - is lacking top end talent. Not much Mullen can do about that except sign 25 top 100 kids, and that's not happening for any program. By the 2021 season we "should" have 15 or so kids on the roster who are top 100 types (hopefully). Getting a couple of 5-stars per class would be nice also.

One thing w/ the roster additions is guys like Krull, Shuler, and now Greenard are not considered "blue chip" - because they were not 4 stars coming out of HS. I think we certainly upgraded w/ those 3. So, we might have 46 "blue chips" based off of HS rankings.....but add those 3 because they certainly matured into 4-star talent.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Good lord Ox, you can't look it up?
It's Teddy Bridgewaters 'Bike Life' dance where he mimics riding a dirt bike. Kids obviously love it.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
@Slevin do you know that guy? Regular dude or staffer?

You should invite him to post here too. We could use his talent.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014

:lmao2:
Knew him listing FSU wasn’t going to last. Too long a relationship with Mullen to not have Florida in his final group

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Good lord Ox, you can't look it up?
It's Teddy Bridgewaters 'Bike Life' dance where he mimics riding a dirt bike. Kids obviously love it.

Well.... I must admit I was unaware.

I find the choice of dirt bikes as odd. I wonder why? I thought all the urban kids (yes white and black) loved those lil 250-500cc crotch rockets. Riding around on non-street legal bikes (no lights) especially at night? Well, beats ricers killing other people with street races too fast too furiousing, I guess. While doing stupid stuff on the street on a lil bike, only the biker gets killed likely.

Im imagining them parking those things somewhere other than on the street. Like inside a complex somewhere. Maybe that is why they like dirt bikes w knobbies.

More:

Last edited:

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@InsideTheGators: One time Bulldogs five-star commit Jadon Haselwood calls Georgia staff 'fake'. via @YouTube

@InsideTheGators: He went on to call them used car salesmen... OUCH

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
That poster. Standby.

Edit: cnocodile

I was Couching like a mofo in this post. I must be too drunk to type.
:lol: yeah I was like uh I still don’t know what he’s talking about

He’s a good poster, usually has good posts like this. There’s a couple others that do some good deep diving (the Savage twitter thing was from a guy over there), but some super shytty posters like Northern, ghetto, and SUG that we don’t need. Another round table circle jerk group

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
If we pick up another blue chipper in addition to Elam that should give us a top 10 class.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
If we pick up another blue chipper in addition to Elam that should give us a top 10 class.

If no one slightly above UF gets another recruit too, you will be right. This is not a static situation, others are also going sign more players some of the highly rated players.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.