Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
We don’t really need MAR - Although I think we get him. The only reason I’m not thrilled about the MAR pickup is it’s impact on next year’s class. I’d rather we get Lee, Bowman, and Smith next year.

But none of those three are a certainty until next NSD, so if MAR wants to commit, you take him.

I hope this is right. What’s odd is the recent 247 national recruiters article discussing MAR don’t even mention UF as a player in the decision.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Nothing I’ve seen has him going to us and you’re right we’re not even on the conversation except one outlet and it was an off the wall one that was mostly discussing the helicopter landing and then no more mention of us at all

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
My class prediction ending is:

Elam
Bogle
Braun

And even though we won’t get MAR, if you take Braun’s re ranking into consideration, it’d give us a higher point finish in 247 than it would if we got MAR. You also have to remember we had some really high end transfers come in last year too that don’t affect the class rankings

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Nothing I’ve seen has him going to us and you’re right we’re not even on the conversation except one outlet and it was an off the wall one that was mostly discussing the helicopter landing and then no more mention of us at all

Most of the people really following it have us 2nd to Auburn in getting MAR. People were laughing at those 2 "experts" yesterday that didn't mention us. Miami has a slim chance but even they think its pretty remote.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

Elam
Bogle
Braun

And even though we won’t get MAR, if you take Braun’s re ranking into consideration, it’d give us a higher point finish in 247 than it would if we got MAR. You also have to remember we had some really high end transfers come in last year too that don’t affect the class rankings

Speaking of transfers eligible in 2019 Miami is cleaning house. Supposedly they are locks for Hill and Phillips now also so their D line will be top notch when they play us despite the ones leaving. Their class will be weak however.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
It won’t unfortunately . Weirdly enouh landing both Elam and bogle puts us at 12th if the teams around us get who they expect as well. Adding MAR would put us 7th. So MAR, a player we truly don’t need, moves us up 5 spots. If we can land both Bogle and Elam it’s a hell of a class. And possibly adding Braun who is already being projected as a top round talent

A guy on 247 did a pretty detailed breakdown of all teams and their targets.

I believe our total points with those 2 would put us at around an 8th place finish for the last 4-5 years or so but this year only like 12th...the top classes are all really good this year

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
I know fever thinks bogle could be Miami bound, but ever since the coaching change, they’ve tried to get him back on campus and he won’t go. He’s in Fort Lauderdale so it’s not like it’s a far trip. Stampini says intel is that Florida really won over mom which is the biggest thing here.

I’m locked and loaded on Bogle flipping (otherwise he sticks with Bama, but I’m giving that a 10% chance)

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I believe our total points with those 2 would put us at around an 8th place finish for the last 4-5 years or so but this year only like 12th...the top classes are all really good this year

Not sure where you guys are getting that but I can almost guarantee you we will have a top 10 class if we get both Elam and Bogle. The composite could be a little lower than Rivals but it should still be top 10. I will be really surprised if that isn't the case.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Not sure where you guys are getting that but I can almost guarantee you we will have a top 10 class if we get both Elam and Bogle. The composite could be a little lower than Rivals but it should still be top 10. I will be really surprised if that isn't the case.

I got it from someone else crunching numbers...I ain’t got time for that. And honestly I don’t care as much about the class ranking as much as who we get and needs filled. I’m happy with this class overall as most needs filled with quality players...a few holes that need to be addressed this next class though

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I know fever thinks bogle could be Miami bound, but ever since the coaching change, they’ve tried to get him back on campus and he won’t go. He’s in Fort Lauderdale so it’s not like it’s a far trip. Stampini says intel is that Florida really won over mom which is the biggest thing here.

I’m locked and loaded on Bogle flipping (otherwise he sticks with Bama, but I’m giving that a 10% chance)

They seem to think its 50/50 now. They claim his mom would rather him not stay in the area but he wants to. He has hung around there some supposedly. If that is true about Mom maybe we should be the favorite.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
I’m retarded bogle visited Miami on the first. Either way. I’m hopeful.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
All I know is I trust fever's class ranking calculations over 247's any day of the week.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Elam
Bogle
Braun

As disappointed as I am in where this class should have been, it’s still an overall good class. We’re missing heavies on the DL, and a stud safety would’ve been nice. But really a solid depth class. Hopefully we get more top end talent in the next two classes.

Mullen’s ability to add via transfer has been very solid. Don’t forget about Reese. If all goes as planned, he could be the biggest pickup.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
I’m retarded bogle visited Miami on the first. Either way. I’m hopeful.

Bogle took advantage of an NCAA rule snd took 6 official visits including two to Miami due to the coaching change after his first Miami official.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
As disappointed as I am in where this class should have been, it’s still an overall good class. We’re missing heavies on the DL, and a stud safety would’ve been nice. But really a solid depth class. Hopefully we get more top end talent in the next two classes.

Mullen’s ability to add via transfer has been very solid. Don’t forget about Reese. If all goes as planned, he could be the biggest pickup.
Last I read somewhere is reese isn't gonna have enough credits to graduate and transfer.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Last I read somewhere is reese isn't gonna have enough credits to graduate and transfer.
I hadn’t read anything about that other than he’d be a spring graduate. Even if he graduates in the summer, he has two years in this offense

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator