Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Its looking like with Elam we will end up either 8th or 9th in Rivals and 9th or 10th in the composite rankings.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Question though...for the resident recruitniks what’s the point total difference from classes 5-10this year?

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
I THINK if he is on the football team he cant get an academic scholly or it has to count as an athletic scholly. They did that hc people were cheating.

He will be on scholly quickly IMO.
Wow, good info. That's BS because anyone can see the kid is legitimate as far as being an academic stand-out. I could see if a program (like Bama) took a kid with 3.0 and 1200 SAT and he miraculously gets an academic full ride that is the kind of thing they are trying to prevent.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
Question though...for the resident recruitniks what’s the point total difference from classes 5-10this year?

Big difference between Bama and everyone else. After that, big difference between UGA and everyone else. Then everyone between Texas and UF are all packed in a 20 point margin.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
From his uncle, some guy named Matt. Not sure if he’s reliable

He’s the most important pickup today IMO. That may allow Steele to slide to safety.

Henderson, Marco, Steele, Elam? Are you fkng kidding me?

And with this group of linebackers brought in this year…

Where will you throw the ball?

leogator

May 5, 2018
So, how will we use the scholarships that were not used for Moore and MAR? Parker and who else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator