Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Beating them during the regular season is different than doing it in a championship game when they are focused.
Yes, and you can bet they have several QC people studying us and every scrap of film 52 weeks a year now, now that we are a threat in the east again.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Listened to a thing on Ja'markis Weston today. Mullen was his primary recruiter and a major focus. He was a plan A, not B at receiver. Based on what was said, I'd compare him to Feleipe Franks. He's a 5 star athlete. He physical, jumps to the moon, and fast. But, he's incredibly raw as he's had almost no coaching. This is compounded by being on such a bad team.

I learned Khris Bogle's main focus in high school was basketball, not football. Even though he's highly rated, he is raw. Once he gets to UF, it'll be the first time football was his primary sport.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Bogle hasnt impressed me much. Potential for sure but he is very raw.

Competition is great though.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Bogle hasnt impressed me much. Potential for sure but he is very raw.

Competition is great though.
I agree he needs some serious weight gain and developement to be dominant in the SEC. But IMHO, he was very impressive in the Polynesian Bowl, showing tremendous speed and great natural instincts. He was the first or second defender to the ball on a number of occasions and was a sure tacklers when he got there. I think this guy is going to make us all glad he said no to Saban. There was a reason he was so highly regarded and a reason why Black reportedly worked so hard to flip him to UF. Not saying you're wrong, but this kid ain't no joke.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Not saying you're wrong, but this kid ain't no joke.
Im not saying he is a joke. Im saying he is very raw, though not as raw as that kid who went to Pedo State.

And we have about 10 Rushbacker/WDEs. He is going to have to grow quickly to earn PT.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It sounds like the staff wants Summerall to grow into a SDE eventually. I agree that he and Bogle are likely headed for a redshirt.
The rotations of the DL will be one of the more intriguing parts of the spring. I for one really like Carter and would like to see him
on the field more with JZ/and or Greenard.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
It sounds like the staff wants Summerall to grow into a SDE eventually. I agree that he and Bogle are likely headed for a redshirt.
The rotations of the DL will be one of the more intriguing parts of the spring. I for one really like Carter and would like to see him
on the field more with JZ/and or Greenard.

Carter will see the field a lot this year. With the losses of Jefferson & Polite, there's a lot of PT up for grabs. Clayton likely fills the other spot for PT.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Carter will see the field a lot this year. With the losses of Jefferson & Polite, there's a lot of PT up for grabs. Clayton likely fills the other spot for PT.
They talked Clayton out of transferring for a reason. Think they really like his skill set. And agreed, Carter will be a force this year

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018

With the 4 game , redshirt rule.... dont all these guys get some pt. If so ,it'll be cool to see a couple of these guys in every game throughout the season

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
With the 4 game , redshirt rule.... dont all these guys get some pt. If so ,it'll be cool to see a couple of these guys in every game throughout the season
If the point of your RS year is to put on weight or develop physically, they may want to optimize that year and not give you playing time. An injury could easily cost someone weeks or months on a setback.

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
Excellent point, I just figured there could be a revolving door of these kids throughout the season , so they could get a feel/ taste.... like ej...even Copeland got a couple plays

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator