Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

Durfish

Feed me!
Lifetime Member
Nov 13, 2017
Well, let's just keep bumping this one up. I get that it's season time, @oxrageous , but the early signing period kind of changed the landscape. Can you please keep us from having to dumpster dive for this thread? At the very least we can use it to comment on how commit/prospect high school seasons are going. Unless, of course, you'd like us to start a new thread for each one...

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Well, let's just keep bumping this one up. I get that it's season time, @oxrageous , but the early signing period kind of changed the landscape. Can you please keep us from having to dumpster dive for this thread? At the very least we can use it to comment on how commit/prospect high school seasons are going. Unless, of course, you'd like us to start a new thread for each one...
I've considered banning you for life for a while now.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
As far as this thread, I'll sticky it back for the whiners. But the fact is, no one cares about recruiting now with the season starting. It's over, irrelevant, yesterday's news.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
As far as this thread, I'll sticky it back for the whiners. But the fact is, no one cares about recruiting now with the season starting. It's over, irrelevant, yesterday's news.
:scoff:

leogator

May 5, 2018
And where would the lesbian donkey and his dumper posse complain about how incompetent Mullen and our coaches are? Oh wait they'll complain in the game threads!

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
If you can do that then you're probably dead also. You can have my ex wife though!:bwahaha:
Nice, I was hoping that you took it as a joke. After I wrote it, I had some second thoughts

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb