2019 Pick 'Em Season 2 has begun! Congrats Durty South Swamp!

Gator515151

2018 Pick 'Em Champ
Aug 16, 2018
First bad beat of the season, TAMU giving up a touchdown with under 30 seconds left. :headslap:
That made my night. I thought the first bad beat was UCLA getting robbed on the fumble. No way that Cincinnati guy was down when he fumbled in the 4th.

TaterGator

Mmmm Taters
Lifetime Member
Dec 9, 2014
That made my night. I thought the first bad beat was UCLA getting robbed on the fumble. No way that Cincinnati guy was down when he fumbled in the 4th.
Please train me o great wise pickem champ. On second thought you probably shouldn't. If I picked games as good as you I'd be forced to be a professional gambler

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Is the Pick Em results generator a manual process? Final result shows Tennessee scoring 23 when they actually scored 30. Obviously it won’t change the outcome of that game but it is worth mentioning for the future...and for my second issue.

I could have sworn I picked Boise State over FSU. The final results say otherwise. I even double checked it midway through the game and thought I was doomed. Saw the final score and was thrilled that FSU lost and that I won that game, or so I thought. Is there a possible glitch causing both issues I’ve referenced in this post?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Is the Pick Em results generator a manual process? Final result shows Tennessee scoring 23 when they actually scored 30. Obviously it won’t change the outcome of that game but it is worth mentioning for the future...and for my second issue.

I could have sworn I picked Boise State over FSU. The final results say otherwise. I even double checked it midway through the game and thought I was doomed. Saw the final score and was thrilled that FSU lost and that I won that game, or so I thought. Is there a possible glitch causing both issues I’ve referenced in this post?
Everything is done manually. No, you picked who it says you picked. Doing it sober next time will help you remember.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Everything is done manually. No, you picked who it says you picked. Doing it sober next time will help you remember.

No, did it sober a little over a week ago and looked at it again about half way through the game, again sober.

FYI, the Tennessee score needs to be corrected. You may want to change it...when you’re sober.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I think I would have done better with a random selection....

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
No, did it sober a little over a week ago and looked at it again about half way through the game, again sober.
Are you actually telling me that you looked at that pick while the game was going on and it showed you selected Boise State? Be very clear on this.
FYI, the Tennessee score needs to be corrected. You may want to change it...when you’re sober.
It had already been changed well before you made this post. I think you really ARE drunk.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Just some stats on this week. Durty South Swamp and KronoGator finished tied with 13 wins, but Durty won the tiebreaker, missing the total Gator points score by 1 point. Extremely tough week, as week 1's usually are.

The number of people that picked out of 20 total games:

13: 2
12: 5
11: 27
10: 24
09: 25
08: 9
07: 11
06: 6
05: 1 :hahaha: deuce, we still love you. Bounce back and win next week!

TOTAL: 110

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator