2019 Pick 'Em Week 4 is open! Congrats no1g8r! Record low 2 out of 20 also achieved

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
First place is a $300 Amazon gift card. I thought this was well established.

By the way Sas, I’m at 2,200 subscribers and now making a steady income on YouTube. You should consider branching out of the janitorial profession and using some of your own creativity to make something more than minimum wage for yourself. I figured someone who knew it all like you would be filthy rich by now.

Captain Sasquatch

Founding Member
Mr. SQ, the Sashole
BANNED
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
First place is a $300 Amazon gift card. I thought this was well established.

By the way Sas, I’m at 2,200 subscribers and now making a steady income on YouTube. You should consider branching out of the janitorial profession and using some of your own creativity to make something more than minimum wage for yourself. I figured someone who knew it all like you would be filthy rich by now.
You're really easy sometimes. :lol:

3ansi0.jpg

Gatordiddy

Member in good standing
Lifetime Member
Jul 23, 2014
New Mexico vs New Mexico St?
They don’t even care about this in New Mexico.
How did this one sneak in?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
New Mexico vs New Mexico St?
They don’t even care about this in New Mexico.
How did this one sneak in?
You have to mix things up from time to time. I like to put one WTF? game in every week.

You don't have to give a damn about the game, just make a pick.

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Damn. Notre Dame is in the pool this week. Am I the only one that gets screwed by Notre Dame in a pool? My undiluted hatred of the makes it impossible for me to make a sane analysis on how to pick them. No matter what I do, pick'em to win, lose, cover, or not they screw me. So here I am picking UGA to cover. I already want to go back and change that pick. But I won't. I won't. I won't. [--cut to me screaming into a pillow--]

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb