Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I disagree about White being a reach. His offer sheet is good. It isn't elite, but he's not someone we are trying to get over FIU, NIU and so on. He has offers from Duke, Nebraska, Louisville and West Virginia. That's not bad. He isn't a CJ McWilliams or Luke Ancrum. That said, I do understand your concern about his footwork. I have the same worries when watching his film.

Well, if you think we should be competing w/ Duke & Louisville for football players it tells me how far we've fallen as a program. I'd prefer to see 10 or so SEC teams, along w/ most of the ACC, and Ohio State, etc making offers. Like I said, I'd take the kid....and I think they should hold onto him until we know what's going to happen w/ the other kids. But he's not that good. Can he become good? Maybe. I'd add him as a 6th OL, but not in the top 5 (if we can get the other kids we're after).

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Bubba Bolden, USC safety is withdrawing from school following a 28 month suspension due to an off-site incident. He is friends with Chis Steele.

Are we interested? No denying the talent. I think the suspension was totally excessive for underage drinking and trash talking?

Steele making a path for his exit in their class. I’ve said it all along I think he’ll end up a Gator.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Must be more to that Bolden 28 month suspension than a drunken fuss. Gotta be some #metoo girls involved?
And this question: can you transfer or re-enter another school devoid of punishment. (Didn't Grier's NCAA-punishment diminish once he went elsewhere?)

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Must be more to that Bolden 28 month suspension than a drunken fuss. Gotta be some #metoo girls involved?
And this question: can you transfer or re-enter another school devoid of punishment. (Didn't Grier's NCAA-punishment diminish once he went elsewhere?)

Another consideration is if he's academically eligible. Was he taking classes during the suspension?

There's also an SEC rule about not being able to accept a kid who left another program because of behavior issues.

leogator

May 5, 2018
According to his tweet, he was cleared by the Title IX coordinator.

But it is no longer about just sexual harassment. You can file a complaint that a classmate gave you the stinkeye in class and you can get suspended for a number of months. I would not want to be in college these days. All you have to say is you felt threatened. The 28 months was calculated as the latest graduation date of the persons that were involved. It is no longer the police and arrests that you have to worry about, it is the student judicial committees. I m all for abolishing them altogether except for cheating.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Leo, sounds like the worst threatening encroachment comes from the council ?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
With the grumblings at Auburn this is a good time for the coaches to go hard after Kiondre Jones. He'd be the highest ranked OL in the class. They also have a couple of kids we could probably take a shot at; 4-star SDE Jaron Handy from Mississippi (6'5 280), 3-star WDE Jamond Gordon from Mississippi (6'4 275), 3-star OT Justin Osborne (6'4 300) from IMG, 4-star Safety Zion Puckett from Georgia.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Cine is committing tomorrow. Expected to be UGA....but he did just visit.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
According to his tweet, he was cleared by the Title IX coordinator.

But it is no longer about just sexual harassment. You can file a complaint that a classmate gave you the stinkeye in class and you can get suspended for a number of months. I would not want to be in college these days. All you have to say is you felt threatened. The 28 months was calculated as the latest graduation date of the persons that were involved. It is no longer the police and arrests that you have to worry about, it is the student judicial committees. I m all for abolishing them altogether except for cheating.

:britney:

leogator

May 5, 2018
With the grumblings at Auburn this is a good time for the coaches to go hard after Kiondre Jones. He'd be the highest ranked OL in the class. They also have a couple of kids we could probably take a shot at; 4-star SDE Jaron Handy from Mississippi (6'5 280), 3-star WDE Jamond Gordon from Mississippi (6'4 275), 3-star OT Justin Osborne (6'4 300) from IMG, 4-star Safety Zion Puckett from Georgia.
Just Kiondre Jones.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Look for Naquan Wright (not sure if I spelled the first name correctly) to commit soon. He passed that along over the weekend (he was expected to commit later in the cycle, closer to the Dec signing date).

On the OL, if we get a couple of the one's looking at us (Bell, Hammond) we may see White get processed out - as I said earlier, he's a huge reach (big kid w/ slow feet). If we have the room, I'd like to see him stay in the class and see what the S&C program can do with him (and Hevesy).

The Lakeland kids are drama queens, especially Zipperer. He just released a "top 6" (what a joke). Honestly, I'm tired of Zipperer (still want to get him, but his antics are played. Reminds me of Hunter). In the end, I think we get both - hopefully we get Hammond as well.
I think we'll get all 3 from there. I think Zip and Summerall are the worst kept UF recruiting secrets ever. But they like the attention so we'll have to deal with the "top 6" and "top 5" and most likely "top 3" bull**** till it's time to commit/sign

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.