Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Didn't think Dent was trending to us, but didn't want to call this kid a plan B and not mention Dent, who's clearly a take
I wouldn't necessarily say Dent has no chance of ending up here...though earlier in the year i saw Higdon say no way because he does not like UF at all...then by the end of the year he seems to want to get out of fsu and has warmed up to us and will take a visit in Jan or Feb. If we can get him on campus who knows?

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Let's all hope he qualifies! That' the biggest concern w/ him. He's the best "recruiter" on our staff!
You would think taking the year off of football and moving to FL to a high school close to UF to "help him" he should be able to get good enough grades and a decent enough test score. I mean that's all he has to worry about right now. Hopefully he's trying as hard there as he is trying to recruit other kids to UF.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Former UF commit, 3-star DL/LB Jammal Abrams commits to UAB. (Good kid, but glad we processed him out. A classic Butters Special). Good landing spot for him, where he's expected to play DL.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Former UF commit, 3-star DL/LB Jammal Abrams commits to UAB. (Good kid, but glad we processed him out. A classic Butters Special). Good landing spot for him, where he's expected to play DL.
I know some like to think that my "Sunbelt talent" comments are hyperbole.

More evidence.

Renard904

Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Oct 1, 2016
I know some like to think that my "Sunbelt talent" comments are hyperbole.

More evidence.
I hear you! There's some talent on this team, but our depth is killed by the amount of "unplayable" players. But I like the fact that Dan's going after every highly rated recruit that'll listen to him. He's gonna hit some. And the fact that we're not seeing a bunch of plan B's popping up on the radar, tells me the coaches are pretty confident about their chances to land these players.

Mac would've been scrambling to sign every 3* and JUCO transfer he could find at this point.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
After UF takes all of Miami's OL commits they go out and poach a OL commit from another school...App State
:bwahaha::bwahaha::bwahaha:

He's 6'4 240 lbs

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

edit: but he wears size 17 shoes according to Andrew Ivins :lol:
I’d like to know how they plan on packing on 60 lbs of healthy fat on this kid.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I’d like to know how they plan on packing on 60 lbs of healthy fat on this kid.
You obviously missed the part about his size 17 shoes. If you don't believe me that tard Ivins brought that up multiple times. He literally put that down as some kind of legit measurable they should be proud of :lol:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
That is some Butters stuff there.

richt2.gif

Attachments

• upload_2018-12-13_23-11-24.jpeg
    upload_2018-12-13_23-11-24.jpeg
    7 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I just saw that scUM has had 16 decommitments. SIXTEEN.

I'm not sure Richt lasts as long as WiLLLLLLie even.

Come on, Dan and Co. The other part of the Big Three are in Shambles. Creyer just faked another esophageal spasm. Kirby Dumbchamp just showed he is a minor leaguer.

THIS COULD POSSIBLY BE SETUP ANY BETTER FOR YOU (other than the Tuscaloose Elf having a heart attack maybe, and God knows he is getting elderly).

Pull this out!

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I don't have a subscription to any of the recruiting sites. But, I'm seeing fswho fans complaining about the number of low 3 star recruits visiting this weekend. Guys the woman beaters are trying to flip from usf and Arkansas Pine Bluff. Not sure how true it is or are they just being drama queens.

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
I don't have a subscription to any of the recruiting sites. But, I'm seeing fswho fans complaining about the number of low 3 star recruits visiting this weekend. Guys the woman beaters are trying to flip from usf and Arkansas Pine Bluff. Not sure how true it is or are they just being drama queens.

So... does that hurt a recruit ranking by averaging you down? Or do you keep a high ranking based on the couple high stars you have already? Still trying to figure this nonsense out

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.