Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Just hearing that it looks like we’ll miss on most of the uncommitted targets and could lose hopper to a flip and seeing Steele and Elam not willing to jump aboard. Hence, depression.

But hey, if I go into Wednesday with low or zero expectations then my pleasure over surprise signings will be over the top. Joy to my world.

Really I just want to see it done so we know where we have to scramble between now and February.

We won’t lose Hopper I don’t think. Steele is going to sign just not announce it and Elam was never signing early with anyone. He made that known at the very beginning of his recruitment.

Looks like we’ll probably miss on Dorlus and Hunter now so the scrambling will be on the DL. While we have a lot of interest from some really good players most if not all are either OOS long shots or committed elsewhere. Hopefully losing Hunter helps us flip Fuller

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Appears there may be some hope on Ika after all. Coaches have been working him all night and apparently the family is really torn on LSU and UF. Apparently the kid prefers LSU while the family likes UF. Still think he wants LSU so not getting my hopes up

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Stampini CB'd Dorlus to Oregon tonight. So we're even whiffing on plan B's. We should let sunseri use the fax machine while we have it out to send out his resume.

I think we'll end up thanking Oregon when it's all over with (because we'll land a higher rated/better player). Dorlus will be transferring back to FAU within 2 years.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
In:

Tarquin
Jalón Jones
Whittemore
Weston
Simonds
Marks
Eguakun

Mullen’s Twitter feed seems the quickest source.

heversle

Founding Member
Baba Booey Tata Toothy
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I hope we’re excited about this class heading into the offseason when it’s all said and done. Can’t expect everyone to jump onboard, but I hope we win more recruiting battles than we lose today. Fingers crossed that we get a surprise or two as well. We’re certainly due!

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Blake Alderman and Stampini both went foggy on Trey Sanders which is a glimmer of hope for gators. Stampini has no qualms of crystal balling gator targets elsewhere. He’s done it multiple times while the kids were on UFs campus for visits, which is a dick move, but shows he doesn’t care about telling the truth. He’s also the lead expert on sanders

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
@t-gator Man, you sure have a hard -on for a Butters Special, low 3-star DL ranked around 1000th in the country.....

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Blake Alderman and Stampini both went foggy on Trey Sanders which is a glimmer of hope for gators. Stampini has no qualms of crystal balling gator targets elsewhere. He’s done it multiple times while the kids were on UFs campus for visits, which is a dick move, but shows he doesn’t care about telling the truth. He’s also the lead expert on sanders

But the question is; did they do it in UF's favor our UGA's? There's been a bunch of smoke w/ UGA the last 2 to 3 days.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
@t-gator Man, you sure have a hard -on for a Butters Special, low 3-star DL ranked around 1000th in the country.....
I'll settle for anything atm beings that we have only one committed. It's ok let's hope we can land another transfer. That's the real path to success.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
But the question is; did they do it in UF's favor our UGA's? There's been a bunch of smoke w/ UGA the last 2 to 3 days.
They went from Bama to foggy. Could have easily put Georgia as their picks

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

I’m riding the Sanders to UF train...actually I may be driving it as I’m probably the only one on it

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I'll settle for anything atm beings that we have only one committed. It's ok let's hope we can land another transfer. That's the real path to success.

I agree on the concern about the lack of DL's. I think he would have been a great Plan B....but I'm keeping hope we don't need a Plan B. We have 1 DT, if we can get 2 more DT/SDE's I think we're fine. But if we only land one more, he sure would have been a solid add. And as I've said, I wouldn't expect him to contribute until his 3rd year (redshirt a year, play minimally at a RFR, then contribute as a RSoph). These kids going all the way out to Oregon from Florida are in for a culture shock. We have a few more Plan B's we're working, so I think we'll be fine (I hope).

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
They went from Bama to foggy. Could have easily put Georgia as their picks
I’m riding the Sanders to UF train...actually I may be driving it as I’m probably the only one on it

It would be a hell of a surprise. I'd rather get a 5-star OL or DL...but at this point in the Mullen regime, I'll take ANY 5-star we can get. I'm happy w/ our RB group, but adding a 5-star never hurt anyone (except UGA's QB room).

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb