Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014

Must be nice to have the ability to recruit at that level...

I was happy with the on the field performance this year but the recruiting has been just downright awful and will likely be that way unless we can pull a flip or land a guy like Sanders. Both not looking likely.

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
One of the ESPN talking heads this morning threw Dan under the bus and stated there is absolutely no way that UF should be this far down in recruiting...

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
It amazes me how many people seemed stunned at our signing day so far. The writing has been on the wall for some time now. Now to see if Mullen will make any moves with this staff to cut the dead weight.

-THE DUDE-

Founding Member
This is the year!!!
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
And now someone said Humphries to UGA? Oh no!

If Sal is the one recruiting DL he’s gotta go. Got a grade of F on Gator Country.
It's a team effort and not just on the position coach. They have a designated area recruiter, the position coach, the support staff, and of course the head coach. It's never just 1 guy to blame but overall i believe the common theme is Sal has not done well at all. Hell most of the time when reports come out of coaches visiting prospects we rarely even hear his name.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
It's a team effort and not just on the position coach. .
Your predictions are in ashes. Lakeland 3 may be it for us.

We are getting clubbed today. Bammers leftovers falling to second tier teams. Maybe we can get some leftovers that Ole Miss or Cowbell couldn't fit in the class.

chferg

#CousinEddieTime
Aug 5, 2014
It amazes me how many people seemed stunned at our signing day so far. The writing has been on the wall for some time now. Now to see if Mullen will make any moves with this staff to cut the dead weight.

Dan pretty much needs to completely overhaul the staff. This is a complete **** show on the trail. Now I expected it because we clearly weren't trending for top players at any time but to sit here and looking like we might finish anywhere from 7-10 best in the SEC is a complete bust.

We dicked around in california, didnt prioritize anyone we could actually sign, and have lost every major recruiting battle at this point (9:18 EST)

The "Gator Brand" doesn't recruit like it once did. Dan should have realized that and not brought dead weight like English and others

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Your predictions are in ashes. Lakeland 3 may be it for us.

We are getting clubbed today. Bammers leftovers falling to second tier teams. Maybe we can get some leftovers that Ole Miss or Cowbell couldn't fit in the class.
A boost for the ratings but they fill absolutely zero needs

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We are getting killed by Arkansas. Tinerc. I heard they've lost some games, had loser coaches, and losing seasons too recently.

ARKANSAS. How the fvkk does that happen?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.