Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
Just saw this, familiar names all looking around

FSU Commits & Targets Taking Visits Elsewhere This Weekend

"The Florida State coaching staff has elected to go on the road this weekend and make in-home visits rather than host a big official visit weekend on campus. Willie Taggart and his staff are targeting January 25th as their recruiting weekend."

Riiiiiiight. People are beating down the door to visit FSU right now.

Taggart trying to get guys on campus:
giphy.gif

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
"The Florida State coaching staff has elected to go on the road this weekend and make in-home visits rather than host a big official visit weekend on campus. Willie Taggart and his staff are targeting January 25th as their recruiting weekend."

Riiiiiiight. People are beating down the door to visit FSU right now.

Taggart trying to get guys on campus:
giphy.gif
This is like the 5th time this year they’ve elected to not host kids down the stretch when they’ve been fairly cold on the trail. Taggart has no clue what he’s doing. He needed to host as many as he could over these last few weeks and he elects to only do one weekend. Shyt show in Tally

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Two coaches in the college ranks I've seen are Kevin Patrick and Charlie Partridge.

Patrick has some decent DTs committed, but they are from NC, so probably no luck there.

Partridge is at Pitt and they don't have squat committed
I definitely hope we get Patrick over partridge.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
I definitely hope we get Patrick over partridge.
Partridge has wanted to come for years. Idk how he is as a coach but he’s thought of as one of the best recruiters out there. Patrick and Wilson are my 1 and 2 though from just coaching standpoint. Plus Wilson is a really good recruiter to boot.

Sounds like he’s seeing if he can land a NFL DC spot at the moment though

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Is Elam visiting Georgia today? Some Georgia fans claiming he is. If true hopefully the bagmen are running low on cash. They still don't have a DB coach I think.

InstiGATOR1

Lifetime Member
Mar 27, 2016
This is like the 5th time this year they’ve elected to not host kids down the stretch when they’ve been fairly cold on the trail.

Not quite, I think it turned out that by not qualifying for a bowl they lost a visit weekend because players must not be given football duties for some period after the end of the season. I guess we could say they elected to not host kids because no players could be player hosts or we could say they elected to be so bad they missed that weekend.

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Not quite, I think it turned out that by not qualifying for a bowl they lost a visit weekend because players must not be given football duties for some period after the end of the season. I guess we could say they elected to not host kids because no players could be player hosts or we could say they elected to be so bad they missed that weekend.
I think that was one weekend immediately following the game with us, but just one weekend

Jack o' Diamonds

My mind is made up, don't confuse me with facts...
Lifetime Member
Aug 29, 2015
This is like the 5th time this year they’ve elected to not host kids down the stretch when they’ve been fairly cold on the trail. Taggart has no clue what he’s doing. He needed to host as many as he could over these last few weeks and he elects to only do one weekend. Shyt show in Tally
Difficult to host people who won't come...

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Right the issue was did that "elect" not to bring in recruits that weekend or not.
I wasn’t talking about specifically that weekend. The season was over 3 months, and there was also the summer and spring, you know that right? They elected multiple times to not host huge recruiting weekends when everyone in the country was doing so throughout the course of the year.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Taggart was advertised as a great recruiter. Was he in fact a great recruiter before coming to FSU? If so, is the change just due to his poor results this year?

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Taggart was advertised as a great recruiter. Was he in fact a great recruiter before coming to FSU? If so, is the change just due to his poor results this year?
Nope. Decent, maybe. He had Cristobal at Oregon though, who is undeniably one of the best recruiters in the country. I’ve wanted him time and time again for Oline coach. Top 5 dog on the trail for sure. And also Leavitt is no joke either. He is nothing but smoking mirrors

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

So this is how Georgia is getting all these recruits. I still think we will be good signing Elam despite his late Georgia and Oregon visits.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb