Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
Seeing Steele in nickel would be great for him and free up a spot to rotate in Dean and Elam with Wilson and Henderson and a little Hill thrown in...but we gotta get Elam first

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Some people need to go change their tampons. Anything that makes willlllllie and fsu look stupid is a wonderful thing. I wish they would have come up with a snazy recruiting pitch that included Ted Bundy, Hitler and Bill Cosby.
That was a good post. Well played.

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
FBI bullshyt

I know a retired FBI agent who was tasked with spying on the Rev. Dr. King. They were worried about communist infiltration attempts of the Civil Rights Movement. He said there were some things that would have been embarrassing for King, but King wasn’t a commie.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
So with the hire of Gray look for maybe Florida getting back into it with 4 star safety Brendan Grant... who gray has a relationship with and knows his whole family.

Gant basically begged on twitter to get recruited

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So with the hire of Gray look for maybe Florida getting back into it with 4 star safety Brendan Grant... who gray has a relationship with and knows his whole family.

Gant basically begged on twitter to get recruited

Gant was always my most wanted remaining DBs. True safety.

Last edited:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It seems there is this continuous worry: lose a recruit's favorite coach = lose that recruit. So, why not think: gain a favorite coach = gain that recruit. In essence, should not the addition of Torian generate a more magnetic attraction in some recruits & their family --- I'm just wanting every upswing in every area.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
He seemed to me to be congratulating him but reassuring people he was still a Nole. He used the spear emoji at the end of the message.

... or he's saying "If I change, it has to be my own privately thought out decision with no outside hounding.-??

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
247 is releasing their updated 5-stars today. 32 5-stars. No UF kids are expected to be 5-stars on 247 (but Steele made Rivals, so 247 can f*ck off! :D ).

They should have their top 247 and other rankings updated on Wednesday.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
He seemed to me to be congratulating him but reassuring people he was still a Nole. He used the spear emoji at the end of the message.
Not how I read that at all. How is calling the gators the home team reaffirming his commitment to the noles?

AnObfuscator

Lifetime Member
Nov 20, 2017
247 is releasing their updated 5-stars today. 32 5-stars. No UF kids are expected to be 5-stars on 247 (but Steele made Rivals, so 247 can f*ck off! :D ).

They should have their top 247 and other rankings updated on Wednesday.

Rivals has Steele as a 5* but Hammond and JJ as 3*. :dunno:

5-Star Finger

Apex predator of the political forum biome
Lifetime Member
Nov 16, 2017
Not how I read that at all. How is calling the gators the home team reaffirming his commitment to the noles?

Here's the tweet:

upload_2019-1-22_12-30-51.png

"That's home team" is slang. It means Gray knows people there that he gets along with - so it is a good move. It isn't exactly clear who the second part is for, but it appears to be also directed at Coach Gray. In any event he ends that statement with a spear. Maybe if he hadn't I could see reading it as him not wanting people to bother him about it.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Here's the tweet:

"That's home team" is slang. It means Gray knows people there that he gets along with - so it is a good move. It isn't exactly clear who the second part is for, but it appears to be also directed at Coach Gray. In any event he ends that statement with a spear. Maybe if he hadn't I could see reading it as him not wanting people to bother him about it.

A spear? I thought that was a shish-kabob.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator