Recruiting 2019 NSD: 4* DE Khris Bogle and 4* CB Elam signs

CHAMPIONSHIP: If you were forced to have dinner with one of these members, who would you choose?

• Swamp Donkey

• Swamp Queen

• Durty South Swamp

• dubster1

• BNAG8R

Results are only viewable after voting.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
it's easier to get them to use the brakes some than it is to get them to push the gas more.

AuggieDosta

I Don't Re Member
Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018
Here's the tweet:

"That's home team" is slang. It means Gray knows people there that he gets along with - so it is a good move. It isn't exactly clear who the second part is for, but it appears to be also directed at Coach Gray. In any event he ends that statement with a spear. Maybe if he hadn't I could see reading it as him not wanting people to bother him about it.

I'm serious when I say this, I appreciate your translation.

Twitter is amazing.

And by "amazing", I mean stupid.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Here's the tweet:

"That's home team" is slang. It means Gray knows people there that he gets along with - so it is a good move. It isn't exactly clear who the second part is for, but it appears to be also directed at Coach Gray. In any event he ends that statement with a spear. Maybe if he hadn't I could see reading it as him not wanting people to bother him about it.
I think they also both went to the same HS. Hence the home team thing. I guess the two emojis are the palm tree for Florida and the mask for the red devils (Kathleen HS's mascot)?

leogator

May 5, 2018
247 is releasing their updated 5-stars today. 32 5-stars. No UF kids are expected to be 5-stars on 247 (but Steele made Rivals, so 247 can f*ck off! :D ).

They should have their top 247 and other rankings updated on Wednesday.
Chad Simmons runs 247 and tends to always favor Georgia recruits, so Stevenson got his 5th star. There was a reason why we wanted Tyrique at safety and not at cornerback. Plus he had "handlers" with their hands out.

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018

At least he’s not scared of contact like Cross I still don’t get the fascination that ppl have w that kid...I mean other than hurting the SOW

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
At least he’s not scared of contact like Cross I still don’t get the fascination that ppl have w that kid...I mean other than hurting the SOW
He is a top 10 Fla player and the highest unsigned safety. The next options are definitely a step down.

but hurting clowntown helps for sure.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
He is a top 10 Fla player and the highest unsigned safety. The next options are definitely a step down.

Interesting that he did not sign back in December, but does not seem to be visiting anyone (at least not officially). Anyone know what his issue is?

leogator

May 5, 2018

Yeah but we did not offer him at all. I know he was suspended half of the season for shoving a ref. Are there any other red flags?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb