2019 SEC Media Days: Mullen up first

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Will LSU be providing an interpreter for Coach O?

I live here and I can’t understand the guy.

Seems to be a trend at LSU…The Hatter spoke but Lord knows what it meant?

Seriously, who the hell can ever understand a South LaFourche accent? :grin:

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Its a trend for sure. Sometimes you didnt even know what language Hatter was speaking. Im pretty sure Ogre just grunts.

That being said, weve had our own issues. Chump just glared and broke into coach speak:

We kept it close, won time of possession and didnwhat we needed to do to win, we just didnt win. They were in a 3 surface with a field pull and a double duck while we were in a man eagle with cover leverage game so we needed to rotate our Adam 5 tech to 3i and rotation outside leverage... Do you even know what a man eagle outside leverage is?

Butters just babbled nonsense:

You see, theres a lot of hurtin kids right now who played their tails off but it was a problem with our execution package not our install package kinda deal, you know what uh mean? Have I told you about dead fish? Some times the mustard just dont flow from the squeeze bottle kinda deal.

Funny take on the verbal schytts taken by the aforementioned Nimrods. DM has much to prove and is by no means without shortcomings, but he is clearly superior to Chumply and McBoobish in his ability to communicate an idea in standard American English. Fortunately, that's not his only area of significant advantage.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Its a trend for sure. Sometimes you didnt even know what language Hatter was speaking. Im pretty sure Ogre just grunts.

That being said, weve had our own issues. Chump just glared and broke into coach speak:

We kept it close, won time of possession and didnwhat we needed to do to win, we just didnt win. They were in a 3 surface with a field pull and a double duck while we were in a man eagle with cover leverage game so we needed to rotate our Adam 5 tech to 3i and rotation outside leverage... Do you even know what a man eagle outside leverage is?

Butters just babbled nonsense:

You see, theres a lot of hurtin kids right now who played their tails off but it was a problem with our execution package not our install package kinda deal, you know what uh mean? Have I told you about dead fish? Some times the mustard just dont flow from the squeeze bottle kinda deal.
Can't tell if that's made up.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Will someone link UF at Media Days?

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
Yeah man!!

Gators Football (@GatorsFB) tweeted at 4:37 PM on Mon, Jul 15, 2019:
“When all 11 guys are on the same page, we’re one of the best defenses in the country.” — @JabariZuniga

#GatorStandard Gators Football on Twitter
()

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.