Recruiting Transfer Portal - Stewart Reese shows up a year late, just like this title change

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Yep, it's like Franz Beard....you throw a ton of sh*t at the side of the barn and whatever sticks you say, "See, I told you so!"

Jones has been in Gainesville since early January, what 16 weeks? And....he gone. But hey, insti knew it!
He’s got ESPN.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Hold a clipboard and at some point during the season get injured doing it?
I've honestly never heard of a guy losing two years to injury while wearing a no contact jersey.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Hell, forfeiting the season isn't out of the question at this point. Our 4th string QB is gone, not really any hope left.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I wonder if they can teach Krull to run some of the read option stuff from the QB position. He was a pitcher before he came here. Maybe we can make a simple throw or two also. He hit Franks on that trick play last year.

We do have walk-on QBs who were HS QBs and have been running the system for over a year. I think we'll be fine....

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Great job, Nostradamus. It’s obvious you knew this particular kid would be a transfer risk in his first EE semester.

Bet Nostradamus never waxed nostalgic.
One contemporary who didn't believe any of Nostradamus' crap was his brother Agnostradamas.

MertzJay26

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Heck, I’d rather see Toney take snaps at QB than Jalen this year. I don’t see this as a big loss as I’ve always thought his throwing motion was super stiff and wonky.

Franks
EJ
AR

Those are our QBs that will play in foreseeable future.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
The timing of this prompts me to wonder if the coaching staff felt he was better suited for another position and tried unsuccessfully to persuade him to switch.

I haven't read all the posts here so apologies if I'm echoing someone else's sentiments.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Thought it was weird that he would be all in only one year behind another top QB.
Probably speaks more about EJ's development than anything. Franks could be gone in a year.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Don't be surprised if Clements enters the transfer portal.
mehhhhh... been seeing him tweeting at Adarius Lemmons a lot.

That should be instructive to him since no one has offered Lemmons a spot.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.