Recruiting Transfer Portal - Stewart Reese shows up a year late, just like this title change

devincdoss

Jul 7, 2019
Any word on Demari Medley from Ark State?
Also, hope Kelvin Joseph pulls the trigger this weekend

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Really surprising we didn't go after a grad transfer OL. There's still a ton of players in the portal, curious how many find a new place to play.

The Lateral Move

Oct 9, 2018
Really surprising we didn't go after a grad transfer OL. There's still a ton of players in the portal, curious how many find a new place to play.

I've been wondering about this too. Would be a good press conference question for Mullen

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I've been wondering about this too. Would be a good press conference question for Mullen

I wasn't suggesting we should have gone after the LSU kid, just pointing out he transferred within conference, and that there is still activity in the portal.

Interestingly, Moorehead is taking a ton of transfers. They have TEN (that's not a typo - 10) JUCO's committed! WTF? He's trying to build another Kansas State over there. It also questions the talent level and/or roster balance left by....the previous staff.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I wasn't suggesting we should have gone after the LSU kid, just pointing out he transferred within conference, and that there is still activity in the portal.

Interestingly, Moorehead is taking a ton of transfers. They have TEN (that's not a typo - 10) JUCO's committed! WTF? He's trying to build another Kansas State over there. It also questions the talent level and/or roster balance left by....the previous staff.
:whipped:

How could you question that? He left Nick Fitzgerald, a couple of DL and ..... uhhhhh...... uhhhh......uhhhhhhhhhh.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know why we would go after an interior linemen with multiple acl surgeries and gotten released on medical hardship. Doesn't look like any other power 5 schools were after him.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
I don't know why we would go after an interior linemen with multiple acl surgeries and gotten released on medical hardship. Doesn't look like any other power 5 schools were after him.

This is Gatorchatter. Common sense doesn't belong in this discussion.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014

Who are you talking about?

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
David Waters - Gators Breakdown (@GatorDave_SEC) tweeted at 6:05 PM on Sun, Aug 11, 2019:
“But, but no one wants to be at the dumpster fire at Florida. Players are leaving left and right.”

Can we start using that for the schools that have more transfers than the Gators now?
()

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Arky is really flushing all that 2 star Bielema shytpile.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Arky is really flushing all that 2 star Bielema shytpile.

Morris has purged so much of that 1AA team he's about to flip the roster in 18 months!

Surprisingly, Missouri only has 2 players in the portal - this after several schools (Tennessee got called out on it) tried to lure some of their players after they got the bowl ban for this season.

Most of the players from UF needed to go - most were Butters/Randy specials. UGA losing a 5-star potential starter has to look much worse than losing Rayshad Jackson to UNLV!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    A2xGator