Recruiting Transfer Portal - Stewart Reese shows up a year late, just like this title change

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Morris has purged so much of that 1AA team he's about to flip the roster in 18 months!

Surprisingly, Missouri only has 2 players in the portal - this after several schools (Tennessee got called out on it) tried to lure some of their players after they got the bowl ban for this season.

Most of the players from UF needed to go - most were Butters/Randy specials. UGA losing a 5-star potential starter has to look much worse than losing Rayshad Jackson to UNLV!
Don’t forget Luke Ford or Justin Fields from their “top” class. But @Swamp Donkey told me only UF ever has problems keeping its classes together.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Don’t forget Luke Ford or Justin Fields from their “top” class. But @Swamp Donkey told me only UF ever has problems keeping its classes together.
that's not a problem cleaning out the the septic tank and signing huge classes iswhat we should be doing too.

edit thought we were talking about Morris and Arkansas here.

I'm always down for making fun of Shart. he is ripped 2.0 without the mediocre gameday coaching ability, no doubt.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
that's not a problem cleaning out the the septic tank and signing huge classes iswhat we should be doing too.

edit thought we were talking about Morris and Arkansas here.

I'm always down for making fun of Shart. he is ripped 2.0 without the mediocre gameday coaching ability, no doubt.
I was just giving you crap about our offseason attrition struggles. Every team loves players from its classes. We lost more than normal early but there’s no telling how it will shake out. UGAs 2018 class would have fallen a long way too if you look at what they’ve lost and what they might lose.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I was just giving you crap about our offseason attrition struggles. Every team loves players from its classes. We lost more than normal early but there’s no telling how it will shake out. UGAs 2018 class would have fallen a long way too if you look at what they’ve lost and what they might lose.
Look brother, I dont mind losing the Rayshad Jacksons of the world and you know hownInfeel about Cali players.

Ugly looks like a dumpster fire w an ember starting to smoke to me.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Look brother, I dont mind losing the Rayshad Jacksons of the world and you know hownInfeel about Cali players.

Ugly looks like a dumpster fire w an ember starting to smoke to me.
We’ve trimmed a lot of the butters fat at this point. Just need to pick up the recruiting, upgrade English’s position, and convince Mullen to beg Seider to come back in place of Knox. Maybe Grantham will get a HC job somewhere and we can get a more consistent, if less exciting, DC.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Totally agree with you here. I can understand not wanting a LDR or Appleby type transfer but bringing in a back up who knows the system enough to give you a reliable option if plan A goes down? Sounds smart to me...

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
He's not gonna transfer here to back up Emory jones. If he was cool with being a back up ,he'd have stayed in starkville.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
No, I want it to be EJ and AR.

The garbage QB who.coukdnt beat out Nuck Shytgerald and who quit when he was made 2nd team has no place here.

He is going to Div 3.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Ohhhhh.....Ahhhhhhhh....

Tatertot Martel is going to be available again.

You guys do this with the name of each and every shyyty transfer.

Third string QB is called a walkon.

Most walkons are better than that Cowbell garbage anyway.
Don’t you have some good news to find a way to b!tch about?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb