Recruiting Transfer Portal - Stewart Reese shows up a year late, just like this title change

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Donk don't care.....

It's just click bait.

:bananadance2:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
With coaches everywhere getting a shorter leash the transfer portal is here to stay. It is not the way to build a program but if you're lucky it can add some quality depth and even occasionally you get a Greenard or Burrow type player....It's not a substitute for hard work on the recruiting trail.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
FSU also trying to land an FIU grad transfer OT (along w/ USF, Temple, and Purdue):

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
I’ll take anyone that can shore up the line or a skill spot for 1-2 years until Mullen figures out dropping some dead weight

GatorTruth133

Alethea
Lifetime Member
Oct 5, 2017
He's 2nd Team All-Conf USA. Seems like a solid pick up. I'm not sure he'd beat out our guys....but he'd be a day 1 starter on FSU's OL.

How'd he do against Miami because Depantsed sure as hell did nothing at tackle. That's probably the best mutual opponent without looking.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Freshman RB from Rockledge. Good pick up for them. Not sure why he'd want to try to run behind that sh*tty OL though:

Not to be “that guy”, but have you seen our Oline’s run blocking?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Not to be “that guy”, but have you seen our Oline’s run blocking?

Hey, I know 100% what you're saying. But our guys are returning starters. I'm not sure this kid would take a starting job, but he seems solid. It's a great pick up for FSU, since their OL and their OL depth is awful. For us, he'd be depth that would compete for a starting job (i.e. we're not in as bad of shape as they are).

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Hey, I know 100% what you're saying. But our guys are returning starters. I'm not sure this kid would take a starting job, but he seems solid. It's a great pick up for FSU, since their OL and their OL depth is awful. For us, he'd be depth that would compete for a starting job (i.e. we're not in as bad of shape as they are).
Oh, I was talking about the Corbin(RB) kid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    fishermb