Warning: Political Takes 2020 College Football: the “season” has officially started

Should Sec go after other conferences teams that are disgusted?

• Yes

Votes: 29 46.0%
  • No

Votes: 26 41.3%
  • Maybe if it's Ohio St, Michigan or Usc

Votes: 8 12.7%

• Total voters

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
If that happens, I’d love to see a divorce rate graph, year over year. We’re about to find out how many people can’t stand to just be with their spouses.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
what do you do, J? And where are you (roughly)?

I live in Tampa. I own multiple pharmacies and medical service distribution companies. It’s a war with getting kits, masks, and ventilators. Customs and the FDA has been roadblocking everything.

We may be running into an issue with my pharmacy and exposure. Which is going to force me to close down my pharmacy.

There’s a lot more than just going on.

jeeping8r

Your car may go fast, Mine will go anywhere
Lifetime Member
Dec 18, 2015
Did you see where the SEIU in Cali I think "found" 39 million masks? And all of a sudden know a supplier that can make millions a week?

I truly believe a lot of people caught this in January and pulled through

MissouriGator

Aug 30, 2014
Everything will get back to normal by June, fall practices and two a days will happen as usual.
Nothing to fear except the fear and overreaction, and that will diminish quickly.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I own multiple pharmacies and medical service distribution companies. It’s a war with getting kits, masks, and ventilators. Customs and the FDA has been roadblocking everything.
That’s because the mass hysteria of all of this is out of control.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I live in Tampa. I own multiple pharmacies and medical service distribution companies. It’s a war with getting kits, masks, and ventilators. Customs and the FDA has been roadblocking everything.

We may be running into an issue with my pharmacy and exposure. Which is going to force me to close down my pharmacy.

There’s a lot more than just going on.

Agree to an extent with NV and others or not, sorry to hear of the personal effect for you. As I’ve said before, at the end of the day that’s all that really matters. Hope you make it through.

Wuerffel4Pres

No offense
Lifetime Member
Aug 27, 2016
There's no effing way this crappy virus can survive and thrive in the hot-as-balls summer.

A few weeks ago I would have agreed with you. But this virus is operating differently than anything else. Most viruses are airborne and die off quickly. This however, is not. It's transporting through so many solid items like metal, clothes, etc. and then staying there for days with threat of infection.

I really hope you are right and the warm weather kills it, but we honestly just don't know if that'll happen this time.

ChiefGator

A Chief and a Gator, Master of the Ignore list!!!!
Lifetime Member
Nov 9, 2015
My work place is in a typical suburban office park and as you might imagine the parking lots have all been pretty empty for the last week or so. All but one. The building housing a bio tech firm. Their place looks like a normal weekday. I felt sorry for them and proud of them all at the same time.

While I agree If you are careful a group can and should continue to produce. If not say we will all starve as no food at the store, when maintenance is required on the grid it won't happen so no electricity. See how this goes many things can be considered "essential".

Now this might not be popular but this won't really be over until we have herd immunity. You get that through vaccine or having many survive the illness. Flattening the curve mostly spreads out the issue. Now we might reduce illness for a while but without immunity it will come back, sort of like the regular flu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.